𝟎𝟕.𝐜𝐚𝐟𝐞

𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚 I get my stuff to get ready for a nice hot shower when Roman comes in my room out of the blue

                      𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚
I get my stuff to get ready for a nice hot shower when Roman comes in my room out of the blue.

"Why didn't you tell her I brought you here?" Roman asked.

Well thats a stupid question.

" i didn't want her to think there is something going on with us ".

"Dahlia why didn't you tell your bother i kicked his ass,why did you tell hope that Marco took you back here, last time I checked i took you here I brought you here" Roman said annoyed.

" look you may not remember what you told me yesterday and im not going to bring it up but I think you should tell your brother,and hope wouldn't care if I brought you back here" Roman said calmer.

"I don't know what you mean by that Roman" i said still not looking at him.

"Dahlia look at me"

When I didn't turn my head to look at him he turned my face towards him, i turned my head the other way then I pushed him away from me " i don't think your girlfriend would like that you took brought me back here and god knows what happened" i said.

"Huh?" He said confused.

"Why are you so confused?" I asked.

"That's weird because i don't have a girlfriend" Roman said.

"So your telling me hope is not your girlfriend" i said crossing my arms.

"Dahlia im telling you hope is not my girlfriend"

"Then why are you always here in the morning?" I asked.

"Because me and hope go on walks early in the morning" Roman said.

"Ohh" i said  feeling stupid.

"Then who gave you that hickey on your neck?" I asked.

"You" he said smirking like a fool, no he is a fool.

"wait we didn't did we" i said bring my hands to my face.

He laughed fucking laughed " no dahlia we didn't, and i would be fucking killed if we did wouldn't i" he said leaning against the wall.

" you probably would be,now if my brother sees you in my room,hes going to call all 4 of my brothers so i think its best for you to leave" i said bring my hands to my hips.

"Ok okay im leaving now bye" he said closing the door.

...

"Hey are you done im like almost done" jade said.

"Uh yeah let me just put on my clothes" i said making sure every part of my hair is straight .