𝟒𝟗. 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟏

𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚

                            𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚

"you got married?!" Jade says wide eye, Hopes blushed with a nod, I was too stunned to speak hope was married to Marco.

"When did this happen?" I ask, it's like hopes live is falling into place, first she got pregnant now she's married.

"It happened when we went to Rome" hope says with a smile, "it wasn't planned we just got married on the spot" me and Jade are still trying to process what our best friend just told us.

"And I thought dahlia would be the first one to get married" Jade mumbles,I ignore Jade with an eye roll "I'm just sad you didn't get the whole wedding experience" hope always wanted a big wedding, she even has the whole thing planned.

She said that was how she wanted her wedding nothing else, "I know, but I wouldn't do any other way I love Marco and my parents are already not happy with me so why have them at the wedding?" Hope says with tears in her eyes and my heart brakes for her.

When hope told her parents about the baby they flipped out on her, they don't want her to keep the baby but hope already made up her mind, she says she doesn't care but I know deep down she's hurt.

"As long as your happy" Jade says with a smile "I'm so fucking happy" hope says with happy tears.

....
Jade hope left not to long ago, we had our weekly meet up, but now it's too quiet I haven't seen Roman since this morning.

Roman has been every distance this past week and it worries me, there been a shift in our relationship and I hate it.

Roman wakes up in the morning and doesn't come back until im already asleep, I don't know what he does when he's not home he never tells me.

Since Roman and me barely talk I've been read over the old document of my called off marriage,I haven't talk to my parents in the past week.

My emotions are still to raw, there just something I can't get over and it kills me, I miss my mom and sister a whole week without talking to them.

Not to mention graduation is coming up soon, I've haven't been able to think about it lately, it's feels like a live time ago I was in a classroom.

A slam of the door pulls my out of my thoughts, I frown when I hear a grown with shacking hands I open my room door and peek my head out.

"Dahlia?" Roman calls out for me, a sigh of relief washes over me, "yes?" Roman looks tense as he takes off his shirt only leaving him in his slacks.

"I thought you were asleep" I could help but let out a laugh "it seems like you only come home when I am" I say hugging myself.

                         𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧

                         𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧

I can't help but let out a deep sigh, this past week has been hell for both of us, with me being all cooped up with James, I haven't been able to have time with dahlia.

"I've been busy" what dahlia doesn't know is James is still alive, barely but he is.

"With?" Dahlia asks "nothing you need to be worried about laylla" dahlia huggs herself tighter and hear eye are glossy with tears.

I would do anything to just hold her in my arms but I just stay there, "this isn't working Roman" dahlias voice crack , and everything side me aches.

"What?" When dahlia looks me in the eyes I look down, I can't face her when there are tread streaming down her face, I just can't.

"Tell me this Roman, where were you?, who were you with?!" Dahlia say letting out a sob.

And it hurts to see her like this.

"Why can't you look me in the eye?"  Dahlia's voice cracks when she yelled.

"I look you in the eye and everything hurts baby, to see your red puffy eyes, to seeing  his god damn marks on you body" I can't lose her, she's my world and if she not in it there's nothing for me.

"Baby when I'm not with you I'm with your brother making sure that fucker gets what he deserves"  dahlia goes still.

"He's still alive?" Dahlia says with a shaky breath "barley, but he is".

I lay my forehead against hers "I love you so fucking much dahlia, my heart is yours please don't ever give it back" I brush way one of her tears.

"I love you too"

....
Dramatic ass chapter but we are going to have one more sad chapter then we are good.

But! I have to tell you guys there is only going to be 3 or 4 more chapters left🥲.

I can't believe this is coming to an end but it has.

Till next times.

BYEE loves