𝟑𝟒.𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚I stick my tongue out at Roman as my mom talks to me about how it's our first family appearance with Delilah,when she turns her back I look back at Roman who's across the room glaring at me as I sticks my tongu...

𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚
I stick my tongue out at Roman as my mom talks to me about how it's our first family appearance with Delilah,when she turns her back I look back at Roman who's across the room glaring at me as I sticks my tongue out at him.

He mouths 'fuck you' to me as he rolls his eyes,I roll my own eyes as I flick him off "Lia!" My mom yells putting her hand on her hip I turn to face her and she has her mom look on her face that makes chills run down my spine, "are you listening to me?" My mom says as she crosses her arms over her chest.

"Be on you best behavior,we need to make a good impression, I know mom" I say as I hop onto the kitchen counter my mother rolls her eyes play fully as she turns around her back is to me and I look back to Roman and see he's already looking at me I roll my eyes as Roman flick me off , "why are you two acting like children?" My mom asks.

I shrug as the front door opens and closes,I hear Roman talking to who ever walked into the house, "mom?" I hear my dearest older brother say as he walks into the kitchen "hey Jules" Damien say ruffling my hair I gasp as I see my baby sister " hey cat" I say as I take her from Damien "did you just call her cat?" My mom asks.

"Yes it's my nickname for her" I say as I kiss her cheeks "why when her nick name is Lilah?" My mom asks "it's my little nick name for her" I say, cat comes from her middle name Catherine, I think she has it best out of the two of us girls, Delilah Catherine Salvatore has a ring to it.

I smile at my own thoughts as I play like her fingers, she sits in my lap while I'm still on the kitchen counter, she one month old now and it's just crazy how fast time flies by "what are you smiling at?" Roman asks as he puts a kiss on my head "how fast time flies by" I say as I look up at him.

Before we know it Dawson,Dante and Danny run in the house all sweaty, I scrunch my nose at the three they were out side playing basketball in the back yard, "hi Lilah" Dante says going to touch her but put a hand on his chest to stop him "what?" He asks "your gross all sweaty and your trying to touch my baby" I says as I hold Delilah to my side "oh come on " Dante pouts as a little kid "how does Rosie deal with you?" I asked titling my head to the side.

"You haven't slept with me" Dante winks at me and take a sip at his water "Ew" I say I never want to know what my brothers sex life, "and I don't plan on it" I say hoping of the contour and hand Delilah to my mom  "how does Roman deal with you?" Dawson says "well-" I say but stop when I felt Roman behind me, he raps his arms around my waist and put his hand on my shoulder.

"What about me?" Roman says looking at Dawson "I said how do you deal with her" Dawson says waiting for his answer "it simple if she has an attitude I just fu-"
"Okay! That's enough let's go up to my room and take a nap before we have to get ready" I say as me an and Roman walk away.

Thank the lord.
....
I'm waiting for my makeup to be done,holidays like this we trow a big party and my mother get her glam team for me and her to get ready, Laur is doing my hair and Vanessa is doing my makeup, "okay done!" Vanessa says clapping as my mother walks in the room.