𝟐𝟑.𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧I wake up to a call from my mother at 7:30 am, I didn't know why she was calling me so early in the morning but then again she does live in nyc so it was 10 for them

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧
I wake up to a call from my mother at 7:30 am, I didn't know why she was calling me so early in the morning but then again she does live in nyc so it was 10 for them.

"Hello" I said rubbing my eye.

"Good morning" my mother said over the phone,I could tell she was happy.

"Good morning mom,are you okay why did you call me so early" I asked.

"Well I wanted to see if you come come see me,if you can't that's okay too,Bella just miss you" my mother said,I know Bella is not the only one who misses me.

"I miss her too,when do you want me to come?" I asked.

"Maybe this weekend?".

"Yeah of course"

"You can Bering dahlia too if you like, I would love to see her" my mom said.

"Yeah I'll see if she wants to come"

"How's Bella?" I asked.

"Bella is Bella you know how she is, she actually right here I'll pass you to her" my mother said giving Bella the phone.

"Hi manny" Bella said.

"Hey bells,how are you?"  I asked,with a smile on my face.

"Good,when are you coming too see me" Bella asked,it made my heart ache i love my sister so much but it hard when you have a father who doesn't let you see your mother.

"Soon bells every soon and i want you to meet someone" i said Turing my head to look at dahlia,she looks so  peaceful sleeping.

"Yay,who am i meeting"

"Someone special"

"Ooo i can't wait,i miss you so much"

"Miss you to bells,i love you".

"Love you too manny,mommy wants to talk to you now but i love you and miss you" bells said.

"Bye bells see you soon"

"We have to go now,but i love you and can't wait to see you two love you" my mom  said.

"Love you too" i said then hung up.

I don't really know the meaning of  'love' but i know i love my mother,she the reason i know what love looks like and how it feels like,and i don't know if i will ever fined love.

"Hey,what are you doing up" dahlia said rubbing her eyes.

"My mom called me" i said playing with her hair.

"Really,what happened?!"dahlia asked,looking at through her lashes.

She so beautiful.

"I'll tell you in the morning,lets go back to bed" i said rapping my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me,she lays her head on my chest.