𝟎.𝟖 𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫

𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚I don't know why but all we have been doing in class the whole day is icebreakers, it fist started in mrs L class and i was taking to hope on how i have 4 brothers and im the only girl

                     𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚
I don't know why but all we have been doing in class the whole day is icebreakers, it fist started in mrs L class and i was taking to hope on how i have 4 brothers and im the only girl.

"But I'm hoping my mothers going have a another girl she's 5 months pregnant this Saturday is going to be her gender reveal"

"No way! My aunts 6  months pregnant she didn't want a gender reveal until me and my bother convinced her so we had one for her 1 week ago and she's having a boy I'm not sure what's she naming him but we both really like the name Nathaniel,since our House is big she lives with us" hope said.

For what hope is saying her family is closer then my family will ever be, when i was little i asked Damien why my father didn't love me because i have always wanted a relationship with my father, I wanted to be daddy's little girl, but I was never able to be his 'little girl' my father hates me with all his bones in his body.

"That's so cute,i help my mother come up with girl names and we really like the name Delilah,but if it's boy we have no idea what we are naming him we basically took all the d boy names" i said.

"That's so cue that you gut all start with Ds" hope says with a big smile,

"Yeah all of my family starts with a D my mother name is Daisy and my father has the same name as my older brother"  i said playing with my necklace,i don't like talking about my family there really is nothing to talk about my family is a fucking mess.

" thats so cute"

                                                                  ...

Shit shit shit im late.

I slam my locker door as soon as the bell went off,im walking as fast as i can,the hall ways are getting empty an emptier as the second goes by.

I quickly made it to Ms.page class she was talking about something and that we are doing un icebreaker to get to know my partner, since my partner is going to be my partner for the rest of the year.

"Okay you may now talk to your partner get to know them, okay you may start" Ms page said walking back to her desks.

I turn my head to Roman to see hes already looking at me we look at at each other for 30 seconds then Roman opens his mouth but nothing came out so he closed his mouth.

I didn't say anything about it i jus scanned his body from head to toe, my eyes then look at the hickey i left when i was drunk,Roman moves his head more to the side for me to see a freshly new hickey.

I don't know why my heart dropped, my heart is at the fucking floor,why? I don't fucking know and its killing me, when I realize I've been staring i moved my head to look around the classroom.