𝟏𝟓.𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐃𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚{4 days later}

                       𝐃𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚
{4 days later}

I've been trying to heal from what just happened to me but healing takes a while,but for the past 5 days I've been trying to heal myself as fast as possible.

The first two day I cried for hours and hours,on the third day I looked at my puffy face in the mirror and decided to stop crying,and i took a bath and did basically anything to get my mind off of what happened to me.

Me and Roman have been talking about the project,and im not going to lie the first day of healing i cried my eyes out when he texted me but I tried to be as normal as possible so he didn't separate anything but i don't know how im going to do it when im in front of him.

Im not sure if i can act "normal" around him,I'm still in shock that he's the guy I've been trying to look for 10 years now and he's finally here, and i have to find out by his father raping me.

And im not going to lie seeing Roman all grown up and seeing Ivan,they look like a spitting image of each other.

I've been trying to think of way that will make me not see his father in his face and i finally got it.

His father has boring brown eyes like me,while Roman has ice blue eyes im pretty sure he gets them from his mother,his mother and my mother were best friends but when Romans parents split up we never really saw her as much as we did before.

I remember his mather just like Roman,his mother has the same Shaded blonde hair as he does and they have the same eyes and on the other hand Ivan has black hair and brown eyes.

Roman look more like his dad then anything if im being honest,but if i don't think about his dad and think of his mom im pretty sure it will get his father's image out of my head.

I've been thinking about getting a new tattoo,i have 4 tattoos,i have a moon tattoo on wrist ,and i have matching heart tattoos on my middle fingers with jade and i have a angel tattoo for Roman, and the other tattoo no one can really see.

It was my second tattoo i got semicolon tattoo behind my ear,i don't know why i got it behind my ear,i just wanted to get something special,well it's special to me,the only person who knows about it is jade and I would like to keep it that way.

I've been reading if he had been with me,for  about 30 minutes now and im all ready in love with this book,and it funny how fin in the book has the same name as jade's boyfriend,well there not really official yet but i know they will be soon.

And we both haven't talk to ivy or aria for that matter jade said archer still talks to fin sometimes but not jade and it makes me so mad that they took archer with them hes really nice and sweet but it's really always have been like that so oh well.