𝟏𝟗.𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧{1 month later}

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧
{1 month later}

It's been a month since the party and shit went down since ,josh pissed of Dante and they got in a fight because he said something about dahlia we don't really know the  whole story  because that weekend i went over to dahlias parents house to cheek up on her mother.

In 2 months her mother is popping out Delilah,when we were there she was asking her mother if she knew where her bunny is.

The bunny i have in my dorm room.

Her father didn't seem happy to see me tho which was weird but oh well,dahlia always look uncomfortable when her father was close to her but i never asked why,but I'm pretty sure i know the answer she alway said her father was a dick to her.

{3 weekends ago}

"So when did you come back?" Daisy aka dahlias mother asked while taking a bite of her food.

"I came back In August when school started" i said with a smile.

"You know your father came over to the house" dahlias father said looking at dahlia.

I looked over to dahlia to see her looking down at her food not even taking a bite just looking at the food like she on the verge of tears.

"Oh really when?" I asked titling my head to the side.

"When dahlia came over that one weekend she didn't tell you?" He father said with a smug smile on his face.

Why didn't she tell me? Why didn't I know.

"Im going to go to the restroom"dahlia said getting up from her set,and i watch her do so,i payed  close attention to her and i could tell she was blinking always tears.

What happened?..

{present day}

I never really knew what happened i didn't ask,i could tell it made her uncomfortable and i don't know why and its killing me to know,but i keep telling myself that she will tell me when she ready, but will she ever tell me?.

I looked at the time and it was 12:10 pm and dahlias probably awake now,today was the day i was going to give her back bonnie the bunny.

I got out of my pjs and put on gray sweatpants on and a black sweater on, i put a sweater on because i was to lazy to put on a shirt,i put on my shoes the left.

                                                                            ...
                                                              •𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚•

I got text from Roman saying he was going to bring me breakfast ad that he had a surprise for me,i don't know what the surprise is but oh well.

When Roman told me he was coming over i got up and did my whole morning routine,i got up from my bed to take off my ring that my grandma gave me and when i looked at myself in the mirror i looked at my curls.

I hate my natural hair I always have i get it from my mothers side of the family and i sawer i will kill them all why did they have to make me look like a lion,I literally look like a lion,my mother always tells me to leave my hair alone and tha its perfect the way it is but its not,my hair is so thick i sawer.

I walked into my bathroom and put some curl products in my hair to make it look better and when i came out of my bathroom i saw Roman coming into my room.

"Good morning" i said sitting on my bed.

"Morning? It's the afternoon laylla" Roman said chuckling.

God that nick name.

"What's my surprise?" I said with the biggest smile on my face and biting my bottom lip.

"Fuck" Roman mumbles under his breath.

"I'll give it to you after you eat how about that?" Roman asked.

"Okay deal".

                                                                       ...

When we ate our breakfast i made Roman watch 13 going on 30, with me when the movie was over I forgot he had a surprise from me.

he handed me this pink bag "open it" Roman said.

And i did what he said and when i open it y jaw hit rock bottom,it was my bunny i was looking everywhere for it i even went in the storage  room to look for it and i couldn't fined it I wanted to give to to Delilah.

"Where did you fined her" i asked with tears going down my face.

Happy tears of course.

"I kinda had her the whole time" Roman said rubbing the back of his head looking at the floor.

"What!".

"When i was packing my stuff  to go to Italy I found her an took her with me so i  could never  forgot about you" Roman said with a small smile on his face.

I swear my heart just did a back flip.

"Aww thank you" i said hugging him.

"Anything for you laylla"

Every time he calls me that my stomach get butterflies or something.

                                       .....