𝟒𝟓. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝

𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚 It's been a nonstop shit show in the house, for 4 hours I've been sitting in a chair getting my hair and makeup done

𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚
It's been a nonstop shit show in the house, for 4 hours I've been sitting in a chair getting my hair and makeup done.

Mom has been running around the house like a crazy woman,my dad on the other hand has been in his study, hasn't came out since.

My mind is all over the place right now, Roman hasn't came by  to check on me, no text,no call, no nothing.

My stomach turns and knots at the thought of our conversation in the car,jades about to be here to keep me company since Roman hasn't came by.

I star at myself in the mirror spacing out as I think, I jump when I hear a knock at the door, "come in!" To my surprise Roman walks in with my dress.

There tension in the air,I know I'm not the only one who feels it too, I give him a small smile, he sits down on the couch and places my dress on the door.

"Hopes come along too" I snap my head towards him "I thou- but she said she wasn't coming" i frown "oh right" Roman says with a sigh.

I turn back to the mirror, there an uncomfortable silence in the room and I'm sure he can sense it when he speaks again.

"Did you tell you about the baby?" Roman asks, I frown and meet his eye a in the mirror "how did-" "I was the first to know" Roman cuts me off.

"It's crazy huh" I say with a little smile, "definitely" he chuckles looking down.

I hate this, I hate how awkward it feels to be alone with him in a room, I start playing with my ring on my finger, I was too caught up in my thoughts to notice that Roman's behind me.

He stop my hand that's playing with my ring "what's wrong" he looks concerned but how can he not know what's wrong with me?.

'Your over thinking it ' i tell myself, when I open my mouth to say something, Jade come through the door "hey you two" I turn my head to see her with my little sister in her hands, it's crazy to me how in 3 months she's this big,.

"Hi cat" she smiles at me and my heart swells at the sight of her smile, "look at her cute dress" Jade says handing her to me, it a red dress formal With black ruffled socks.

She makes a baby laugh that warms my heart, she turns to look at Roman and smile, "I think she has a crush on you boyfriend doll" Jade say making me laugh, Delilah reaches out to Roman.

"Give him that baby so we can get you in that dress we have to leave in 5!" Jade says pushing me into the bathroom to get dressed.

....

We arrive not too long ago, I'm sitting at a table with all my brothers and Jade "what's with the security guards?" Jade whispers to me, I turn to her and shrug.

I look around the room, I see gold and red dress everywhere, not a single Garcia insight not yet at least,  "I'm going to get something to drink" I say getting up when 3 of my brothers also get up.

I can't help but frown "I'll come with" Dawson says but I hold a hand up and shake my head "no no it's fine I can go by myself" I say  "dahlia" Damien hiss.

I'm taken back by his tone  "let him go with you"  he look serious and I can't help but scoff "I'm 18 Damien I think I can go a few feet by myself" I snap.

"For gods sake dah-"  "you know what something to drink sounds good let's go" Jade says hooking her arm around mine "what's with that?" Jade says looking back at our table.

We sit down at the bar and order "blue moon please" I say with a smile  "he's kinda cute" Jade say wiggling her  eyebrows at me.

"I have a boyfriend Jade" I say and she's my head, I smile when he comes back with my drink "more for me then" Jade says taking a sip of her drink.

"Wait what?" I  frown, "what abo-"  "dahlia" a familiar voice cuts me off.

Sylive

Sylvie Garcia there oldies daughter.

"Sylvie" I give her a fake smile " it's been a while hasn't it" sylive say  "yup two years to be exact" I say, Jade stairs at Sylvie with discussed, let's just say Sylive messed around with her cousin.

"Jada" sylvie says giving her  a fake smile "nope it's jade" jade narrows  her eyes at Sylive.

"Oh and you must be the boyfriend" Sylive says looking behind me, I don't need to turn around to know Roman's behind me.

"Roman costa" Sylive looks Roman up and down "I know who you are" Sylive says, "Sylive your mother has been looking for you" a tall deep voice man say behind her, wait.. I know him.

"Dahlia" Rico nods toward me "nice to see you too" I smile, Rico was one of Damien's close friends still is.

"So this is your fiancé" I say crossing my legs, Rico and Sylive are far from any lovey-dovey bullshit they let everyone know they are focused to many each other.

He hums "well we really should be going" Sylive say waving goodbye, now ok left with Jade and Roman.

"Can I sell dahlia from you for a second?" Roman asks Jade nods, I send her a look but she just shrugs  it off.

"By the way Finn's here" Roman says as we walk off "what?!" We walk off without another word, we walking until he finds a bathroom.

"What the hell are we doing in here?" I ask, he locks the door behind him and turn toward me.

" just need to give you something" Roman says not making eyes contact when he goes down on his knees I frown as I watch him.

He moves my dress slit to the side and moves my legs a part i swallow the lump in my throat and watch him.

Hes not moving he just has his hand on my thigh "Roman what are you do-" "do you trust me?" Roman asks looking up and me then looking back down.

He can't even look me in the eye.

"Yes" I finally say "good" is all he says and I watch as he pulls a gun from his waistband of his pants "what the hel-" "it's for protection" Roman cuts me off again stripping it onto my thigh.

"Why would I need protection?" I frown  "it's just in case" he says when he's done he towers over me "but why would I need protection?, I would only need protection to something gonna happen" I say.

"Is something bad going to happen?" I ask looking up but he won't meet my eyes "no",I scoff "right" I say Turing to lean but he stops me.

"Dahlia please it's just in case James try's anything" he say looking into my eyes "I don't want him to hurt you" he kisses my forehead.

"Okay" I say "okay" he repeats and opens the door, we both leave and walk back to the table.

But now I'm more confused the ever, this is going going to be a long night.

I'm just going to back the best of it while I can.

"Let's dance" I say pulling Jade to the dance floor.

                             .....
Hey loves here a little something.

This one was a long one, haven't done a long one in a while hope you likee.

Ps got too lazy to edit it