𝟑𝟔.𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩

•𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚•I wake up to an alarm,we have been snoozing it for 5 minutes now and we really need to get up,I would if I could but Roman's head is on my boobs and he's hugging my waist

                        •𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚•
I wake up to an alarm,we have been snoozing it for 5 minutes now and we really need to get up,I would if I could but Roman's head is on my boobs and he's hugging my waist.

I try to move but Roman squees me more and groans "Roman come on we have to get up and get ready" I says as I play with his blond curls "5 more minutes" he groans I roll my eyes and some how.

I slip out from under him, "Roman!" I yell and that got him up "okay okay" he says rubbing his sleepy eyes, he's so gorgeous in the morning seeing him in my bed with mess hair and sleepy eyes is the dream.

I bit down on my lip so I don't smile "okay I'm going to go brush my teeth" I say as Roman nods as he gets up I brush my teeth as Roman turns on the water to the shower I rise a eye brow up at him but he just shrugs it off.

He's teasing me and I know it but I just turn away and start to do the rest of my morning routine.

                          ....
I sit at the bar in the kitchen eating my breakfast Jade made me and Roman "hi laylla" Roman says kissing my cheek as he sits down next to me.

I move the plate in his direction "Jade made us some breakfast saved some for you" I say with a smile she made us French toast with fruit on the side,she's quite the cook.

"This is really good" Roman says with a mouth full,I laugh at him as he eats "I'm glad you like my food Roman" Jade says as she walks in the kitchen.

Soon enough hope comes out her room with her hair a mess and rubbing her eyes "I am not a morning person!" Hope says as she put her head on Jade shoulder.

We all laughed at hope,hope is fore sure not a morning person Marco has to l drag her  out of bed in the morning.

"Oo food" hope says with a small smile appears on her face as she see the food "morning person no,but food person yes" hope says as she eat the food Jade made for her.

I laugh as I hear nova  walk in the kitchen with a meow "aww nova" I say kissing her face and rocking Her like a baby, she's going to have to stay here while we're at pairs.

I know she can handle herself but it makes me sad she's going to be here all alone,we even got her this fancy food thing were we set up times she needs to eat and it feed her.

Technology these days are wild, "come on let's go change" Roman says putting his hands on my hips guiding me to my room.

                          ....
I look at my cute outfit before Roman walks in "hi gorgeous" he breathes as he put light kisses on my neck,i smile at him in the mirror i turn around and im just now seeing we're almost matching "hey" i said narrowing my eyes at him "what?" Roman says confused "you copied me again" i say with my hands in my hips.

                    Dahlia's outfit

Dahlia's outfit

                  Romans outfit "Not true, grate minds jut think alike" roman say before picking me up and attacking me with kisses "roman!" I laugh as he kisses all over my face and my neck "ugh i just can't get enough of you" he says as he kisse...

Romans outfit
"Not true, grate minds jut think alike" roman say before picking me up and attacking me with kisses "roman!" I laugh as he kisses all over my face and my neck "ugh i just can't get enough of you" he says as he kisses my lips i hold him there as I bring my legs to rap around his waist,

He depends the kiss as i bring both of my hands to his hair, when i try to pull back for a break he slips his tongue into my mouth, his tough explores my mouth as i play with his hair, i try so heard to not moan into the kiss but when he starts to suck onto my neck i couldn't help it but let out a moan "fuck baby" Roman groans as i breath heavily under him.

"Let's g-" i drop my legs that are around Roman's waist as i sit up i see jade and hope standing at my door with there mouth open "oh my god!" Hope says "hes like my brother oh god!" Hope says walking out of my room "we have to leave in 3" jade says with her hand on his hip before she leave she turns around "oh and doll you should cover that up before your brother sees" jade say before she walks back out.

"Roman!" I say as i look at the hickeys that are on my neck "sorry not sorry" Roman says as he bring his hands on my hips and kisses my cheek "my brothers are going to kill you" i say putting my hand on his chest.

"Oh well its worth it" Roman says with a shrug "god i hate you" i says as i put makeup on the dark spots "yeah because i didn't have you moaning not to long ago" Roman says with a wink i sigh as i walk out of my room and leave him there.

He wants to play that game lets play.
                                                             .....