𝟓𝟑. 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

                             𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚

"I can't believe she's one years old" i say while Roman's playing with my hair "baby?".

"Hm"

"Are you crying?"

"Yes" I say with a little sob "laylla why are you crying" he says with a smile "because a year went by too fast" .

"Tell me about it" hope says carrying her nephew Nate he's a month older the Delilah, "look who it is" Roman says taking Nate from hope "you got so big" Roman says tickling Nathaniel, Delilah stands there in disbelief with her arms crossed "Ro Ro" Delilah says putting her Arms up from Roman to pick her up.

"What's wrong Luna"  "ups ups" her words are muffled from her thumb "why does he call her Luna?" Hope asks   "She loves the moon, at night she goes to the window and points at the moon, plus Luna is moon in Spanish"

"Aww"  Roman puts Nate down and sits next to me "how are you doing?" I ask, hope takes a deep breath before for saying "fine, you know just trying to keep myself busy" hope give me a sad smile.

Last week hope found out she has a low chance of having kids, with her losing het baby last year took a big toll on her but she's doing better "I'm here for you"
"Promise?" Hope says with a little smile "promise" i smile giving her hands a squeeze.

....

"My babies are growing up on me" my mom says taking Delilah from Dante "oh come on mom" Dante's says as tears spill out of her eyes.

"Okay okay " she chuckles  "I got to go and greet more people, have fun" my mom send us a sweet smile, "where Rosie?" "She's coming she just a bit late" Dante says rolling his eyes when he see my brother walking towards us.

"What's up twins"  Dawson say in a playful way  "how many of those have you had?" Dante's says making me laugh, "your such a buzz kill" Dawson says in a sassy tone "look who it is!" Dawson says bowing down at my brother Damien "hello newlyweds" Dawson says taking Zarias hand.

Damien proposed in late may and did get married until October, Damien's rolls His eyes and slides his hand around her waist "you look gorgeous" Zaria says giving me a kiss on the cheek "me? look at you" I say with a grin.

Her green dress makes her olive skin shine "you got lucky" I say and Zaria laughs.

"Hey that's not nice" I turn my head to look at hope with Nate and Delilah "excuse me" I say giving them a smile "what happened?"  Hope moves her reddish blonde hair out the way of her face "Delian keeps picking on Nate and he just lets her" hope laughs.

"Loves not a fighter" I say laughing hope playfully rolls her eyes Delilah hit Nate right In the face with her bunny "no" I shake my head and Delilah just give me a sad face while Nate puts his hand in the crock of hopes neck "you see?" Hope says with a chuckle.

"He's just too sweet" I say tickling his side and he laughs  "hey, hey what's happenin"  Jade says putting g her arms around me and hope, "hey birthday girl" jade says kissing her cheek "let me take her off your hands" Jade says taking cat me and hole laugh " I want a cupcake" hope says " ooo that sounds good" I laugh at them as I feel Roman behind me.

" hi baby" Roman says  "hi" I smile up at him "well we're going to go get a cupcake before they get traumatized" Jade says while hope laughs next to her,  "we're going to have one of those some day" I turn in Roman's arms to look at him "how many do you want?" I ask with a grin "as many as you'll give me" Roman says before kissing me.

"Alright buddy that's enough" Dawson says pulling me out of his arms Mel hits Dawson chest "let them be" she says with an eye roll "come back here" Jade says running after Delilah "sissy!" Caf say hitting my leg "whats wrongs" I say kissing her cheek "this little girl is a runner" Jade says catching her breath.

I laugh "Cake time!" My mom says "mama" cat says as my mom takes her from me "my baby" my mom kisses her leaving a kiss mark.

We all sing Delilah happy birthday, it's crazy how it seem like it was just yesterday she was a month old, my father is actually smiling not a fake smile and it warms my heart to know at least one of us is going to have that bond with him I lay my head on Roman's chest.

Thinking about how one day this will be us celebrating our baby's birthday, and I can't wait for it.

"I love you angel " 
"I love you too Laylla" 

                               ....
             ONE MORE CHAPTER!!!!

Like what?????

I'm sooo excited for my new book I just hope you guys like it!!.

I gtg to sleep it's 4:16 AM 😭

Good night loves 💋💋