𝟐𝟗. 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭

𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚 "Doll its okay if you like him you know?" Jade said, it Sunday morning and im in Jade hotel room while Roman hope and the other boys are out getting breakfast, "yeah but i don't know jade,this is weird to me I've never felt like i do ...

𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚
"Doll its okay if you like him you know?" Jade said, it Sunday morning and im in Jade hotel room while Roman hope and the other boys are out getting breakfast, "yeah but i don't know jade,this is weird to me I've never felt like i do with him with any other guy i dated it's weird..".

"Have you told him?" Jade asked "god no" i don't think i would even face him if i tell him I actually like him,this is all so mess and it's annoying, "i can't what if-" i get cut of by jade "doll he likes you back you have to tell him,you can tell by the way he looks at you" jade said play with my hair.

Times like makes me feel like a little kid,my head is in jades lap as she plays with my hair, "how does he look at me?" I ask "like his in love with you doll,i know you don't want to be in a relationship because your scared but this is Roman we are talking about there's no need for you to be scared" jade said "but your also scared to let a new person into your life" jade add.

There was two reason i am scared to let people in,the damage they could do,and the damage they can find.

"You can't keep hiding your feelings for him" I signed because I know she's right I can't keep hiding from my feelings but it's just hard.

"I know" I said planing with my ring , the ring belongs to my father's mother this is the only sentimental thing my father gave me.

It was my 16th birthday and my father gave it to me he said it was his mother's ring,he said it was her engagement  ring and he wanted me to have it.

I thought my father was actually acting like I was his daughter,but that was the fist and last time he was ever nice to me.

"Are you going to tell him how you feel?" Jade asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah.." I mumbled, "wait? Really?!" Jade asked surprised as ever, I just hope I'm not the only one that feels this way.

                            ....

Today is the day me and Roman spend all our time with Bella,I'm really excited for today I love being with Bella she so sweet.

When I just got done doing my hair Roman walked into the room, "hi" Roman said with a dimple smile.

"Hi" it was awkward for some reason,maybe because I'm trying to not to thing about how I'm going to tell Roman I like him but that's all I can think about.

"You look nice " he said I looked down at my outfit, I'm wearing an all black fit  black tube, top and black cargos