𝟏𝟒. 𝐈𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧I walk into Mr L class and see the seat next to hope is empty,i look at jade with a confused face but she only brushed it off

                 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧
I walk into Mr L class and see the seat next to hope is empty,i look at jade with a confused face but she only brushed it off.

I look over to hope,and she just shrugged,how the fuck do they not know why she not here at school today if they fucking live with her.

"We are going to do this test well not really a test but its to see where you are at if you need a little more help, we are going to be doing this for the rest of the class,and i want no talking" Mr.Lincoln said.

He passed out all the work we had to fill out,and i looked at the work and I could't focus dahlia is never late or miss a day of school.

From what i seen she always doing her homework she never stopes,so why is she not here is she okay,did something happen to her,did I do something to her?.

No she wouldn't come to school because of same guy, she stronger then that i know she is.

I look around the room and try to catch jades eye but she doesn't look up at all not even once.

I look over at my work i have to do and try to focus on it.

....

When class was over i made my way to jade to ask her if dahlia was okay "hey jade where's dahlia?" I asked.

"She at our dorm" jade said putting her stuff in her backpack.

"Is she okay?" I asked.

"No" jade said but see looked mad did i do something wrong?.

"She uh she sick she not going to be here the whloe week" jade said in a softer ton.

Okay?

"Oh okay i see I'll text her then about the project" i said pulling out my phone.

"She probably sleeping right now,but she said the art price she wanted to do was dance in the city" jade said.

"Oh okay grate thanks for telling me" i said.

"Your welcome" jade said leaving the class room.

...

Im in my third class of the day history i had both classes that i don't have with dahlia gym and history but for some reason I couldn't get her out of my head.

Why did jade get mad,did i do something to dahlia?,did she find out at its me is she mad?is she disappointed?.

There is so many things going through my head and i can't stop them it just keeps going.

I have to talk to her but how,i then realize i could just text her,so i pulled out my phone out my pocket and made sure Mr Matthew did see it.

➤me:hey you okay I heard that you were sick.
➤Laylla💗: yeah im fine thank for asking.
➤me: yeah of course jade told me for the project you wanted to do dance in the city.
➤Laylla💗: yeah is that fine with you?.
➤me: yeah i didn't know know what to do anyways so thats fine.
➤Laylla💗:oh okay grate.
➤Laylla💗: aren't you at school why are you texting me?.
➤me: yeah but im sneaky and i don't think my teacher cares that much.
➤Laylla💗:ohh.
➤me:yeah.
➤Laylla💗: well I'll let you go then since your in class text me if you need me.
➤Me: okay will do.

So she not mad at me nothing seem diffident about her so i didn't do anything wrong thats a relief.

                                                                                      ...

When school was over i didn't go to see hope i was tired and i need a nap but when i saw this bunny in my closet i got off from my bed and picked it up.

It's dahlias bunny when she would come over she would always bring over Azalea the bunny with her,she wouldn't go anywhere with out her.

But when my father told me that we where going on a trip and i asked him when will we come Back he said he didn't know so i grabbed her bunny and took it with me so i could never forget her.

And i never forgot,I couldn't,i would always ask my father when we were going back and he always told me soon,but when was soon?, apparently soon was in 10 years because thats how long it took me to find Laylla.

I pulled my shirt off and put on some gray sweat pants on,i then look at the heart tattoo thats on my forearm,that dahlia drew when she was 6.

I gab the bunny that was on my bed and smell it and it smells like strawberries,dahlia has always smelled like strawberries but now she smells like strawberries and hunny and i love it even more.

I put my phone on the charger and fall a sleep on my stomach.

                             ....
Everything is falling into place 🤭.