𝟐𝟖.𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚 I wake up to a gasp,i got up as soon as i heard it i open my eye to see Bella looking down at me and roman,her eyes look like there going to pop out, "Roman your

𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚
I wake up to a gasp,i got up as soon as i heard it i open my eye to see Bella looking down at me and roman,her eyes look like there going to pop out, "Roman your..your sleeping with a girl!" Bella said jumping on top of her bother.

I couldn't help but laugh, "Bella please get off of me"  its funny seeing Bella trying to punch roman but i didn't stop her it was really funny, "why are you sleeping with a girl with your arms around her" Bella said frowning her brows then she gaped again and this time roman was able to get her off of him "is she your girlfriend?!" Bella asked with her hands on her mouth.

Roman rubbed his eyes then looked at me then back at his sister i thought about testing him "yeah? Am i your girlfriend?" I said batting my lashes, "I don't like how you guys are ganging up against me" Roman said laying back down.

"Well?",bella was not letting this go and Roman Know it "if i tell you will you let me sleep?" Roman asked opening on of his Eyes and Bella nodded  "yes bells she is my girlfriend", i know this relationship is fake but when he said it i got butterflies.

"AHHHH" squeaked running out of the room "mommy! Roman has a girlfriend!!" Bella said running to her mothers room,i lay my head against the head board and bit the inside of my cheeks to hide my smile.

"Im your girlfriend huh?" I said turning my head over to Roman "yup, and im your boyfriend and your mine" there it goes again the butterfly's, "well you don't own me you know" i said rolling my eyes, Roman rolled over to my side of the bed and hovered over me "you being my girlfriend means" Roman said Bering his mouth to my ear "your mine".

I narrowed my eyes at him and flipped us over so I'm on top of him, shook us written all over his face i bring my hand to his chin and bring my fingers to his lips, i hover  over his ear like he did to me "if I'm yours that means your mine angel" i said placing a light kiss under his ear.

I Bering my hand to his lips again, but this time his hands are at my hips he looked kiss able but thats when we head someone gasped and I quickly got off of him to see our friends at the door  "were you guys going to have sex?" Jade said bring her hands to her hips "Jesus" Roman said bring his Hans to his face.

"jade!" I said trying to hide my face with a pillow "your brother owes me 50 bucks " jade said, i put the pillow back down and frown my brows "you and my brother bet on me and Roman?!" This is why I never tell anyone about my love life wait what brother which one brother I have like a million.

"Wait which bother?" I swear to god if Dante and jade bet on me and Roman i might actually kill him "Damien" jade said with a smirk, my favorite brother bet on my relationship what the fuck "can you guy leave now, wait how did you get in" Roman asked siting up.

"Your mom let us in" hope said narrowing her eyes at him, "you know his mom?" I asked hope i didn't even know she knew his mom, "yeah Roman's father and my father had something out here last year so we went with them and me and Roman visited his mom" okay that makes more sense but just the thought of Ivan made my skin crawl, like those bad butterflies are back and now my stomach hurts and im sure jade and Roman saw how my mood change.