𝟐𝟐.𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚                  {𝟑 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫}

𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚                 
{𝟑 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫}

I wake up to laughter,for who? I don't know but they are laughing like crazy,when i cheek the time on my phone i see thats it 12:20.

I have more then a 100 text messages from family to 'friends' wishing Me a happy birthday,today i turn 18 TWO more year and i beat teen pregnancy.

I get off of my bed and brush my hair out so i look some what good,when im done i put on my slippers and walk to the living room where i see all of my friends.

"Happy birthday!" They all yelled at the same time.

They have good timing.

Every inch of the living room is decorated in my and Dante favorite color purple and blue,we are planning the party at our dorm because its just easier.

"Thank you guys" i said sitting next to jade "happy birthday doll" jade said kissing my cheek, i gave her a smile "damn Roman you going to let her kiss her like that" Marco tested, "thats nothing" i said laughing "true we were at a party and we were so drunk and we made out so i know what she taste like" jade said giving Roman a wink.

"Damn Finn" Marco tested.

"Hey that's kinda hot" Finn said laughing.

"So what's the plan" hope said sitting next to marco who gave her a kiss,they  got together after  the party {party were josh called me a whore} they are so cute im the only single one in our friend group,well not really Roman is too i think he is.

"So what are we going to do with Dante?" Marco asked.

"Why don't we sing him happy birthday make him bite the cake then we push his head in the cake" hope said.

"Okay lets get ready to go to the store get a cake then go get something to eat yeah?" Jade asked.

"Yes i need food asap" i said rubbing my stomach.

"Uh oh i think Romans going to be a dad" Finn joked.

"Shit, I'm not the father" Roman said and him and Finn stared laughing together, "oh shut up" i said throwing a pillow at them and they old laughed  harder.

                                                                            ....

I looked at myself in the mirror to see if i really love my outfit,its the same out fit i was going to wear at a party but never did because Roman liked the dress better because he thought my boobs were too out but its my birthday he can't tell me anything to day.