𝟏𝟏.𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚"We're going to be doing this project on the art in Paris and we are going to be recreating them just as the Mona Lisa,this project is worth 100% of your grade,now im going to be telling you who your partner will be"...

                   𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚
"We're going to be doing this project on the art in Paris and we are going to be recreating them just as the Mona Lisa,this project is worth 100% of your grade,now im going to be telling you who your partner will be" Ms Davis.

"Grate this will be grate with my luck i know who im with at this point" i said crossing my arms.

"You probably are with Roman you have bad luck" Finn said throwing his head back laughing.

"There going to end up falling in love in Paris i just know it" jade said with a proud smile on her face.

"Ew i don't want to know about my sisters love life"  Dante said.

"Oh boo who, how are you and Rosie" jade asked.

"No no no ,don't answer that i don't want to know talk about that when im not here" i said putting my hands over my ears.

"God your such a baby" Dante said rolling his eyes.

"Dahlia and Roman you guys and partners" Ms Davis said.

"Fuck my life" I mumbled

"Hi there partner" Roman said with a smug smile.

"I hate you" i said rolling my eyes.

"Jade and hope please go sit next to each other" Ms Davis said.

God im so glad this is the last class of the day i don't have to see his ugly face,thats a lie he's probably going to come see hope after school they have most classes together so they do there homework together.

I can't believe its about to be a 4 weeks since we started school,this month has gone by faster then i can blink I swear.

"Dahlia?" Roman asked.

"Yeah?"

"are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah why wouldn't i be okay?"

"I've been saying your name 30 times and you haven't answered me" Roman said frowning his brows.

"Dramatic much"

"So what art piece do you want to do, Mona Lisa?" Roman asked.

"The Mona Lisa is a beautiful art piece but that's too cliche" i said.

"The bell is going to ring in 2 minutes pack up everything and i would like you and your partner to work out side of school time no homework today but make sure you know what art piece you are doing,when the bell rings you may leave" Ms Davis said.

"So what art piece are you guys goin to do death of the virgin?" Jade teased.

"Uh no, he haven't decided on what art piece,but I'm thinking of dace in the city" i said.

"That's romantic" jade said laughing.

I just ignored what she said "what are you goin to do?"

"We going to do water lilies" jade said

"That's one of my favorite pieces"

"I don't know how you know a hole lot about Paris if you haven't gone yet" jade said.

She right I've been wanting to go to Paris since i was 7 i seen it in a movie and i don't know i just feel in love with the city is so pretty, there is two cities I've been wanting to go to Paris and New York City.

Paris has been something I've been wanting to do for a while now,but New York,New York has been a dream,I've always wanted to be a writer i wanted to write a book on my life and how fucked up it is to have a father like mine.

...

School ended 2 houes ago but im doing me research on my art project making sure dance in the city is what i want to do when ivy and aria came out of nowhere.

"lets go out to the club or something" ivy said,making me look up from my computer

"That would be so fun v"aria said backing up ivy.

I turned my head towards jade and we both had the same confused look "I don't know i have a lot to work i need to do" i said looking back at my computer screen.

"You always have your head in a book lets have fun for once come on tell her jade" ivy said and jade look and me and gave me a small smile then looked back at ivy.

"She not wrong ivy we do have a lot to do,you should know your in art with us" jade said backing me up.

"God yes i know but we have to have fun" ivy said rolling her eyes.

"There no fun v i told you they wouldn't want to go out" aria said crossing her arms.

"Uh okay bitchy much" jade said said looking shocked.

"What the fuck is your problem jade I'm just saying you guy are no fun" aria said and i could tell jade was getting worked up because they know how hard me and jade work for school.

Jade took and deep breath and i could tell she was really going to go off "Okay guys its not worth,just drop it" i said looking back to my computer screen.

" no dahlia she acting like a bitch" ivy said with a sigh taking out her phone, I've been friends with ivy for a long time and i know when she say something in her im joking voice and there is  another thing when she mends it.

Oh fuck no

"Okay fuck both of you,you guys came at us what the fuck " i said frowning my brows.

"Oh come on dahlia we know you have been going through it with your family but you don't have to be a bitch about it" ivy said rolling her eyes.

"Don't you fucking talk to her like that what the fuck is your problem" jade said getting up.

I couldn't move i was freeze, i would cry in her arms about my famliy problems, why did she have to teakettle this so far.

"She fucking hook up on the same guy for fucking 10 yeas how fucking sad is that jade 10 fucking years" ivy said while aria tried not to laugh and i had enough.

"Fuck you!" I said i said getting up now crossing my arms around my chest.

"To fucking think things were goin back to how it was,an your getting mad at us for not fucking going clubbing with you thats so fucking stupid" i said frowning my brows because it is fucking stupid she took things way to fucking far and i had enough.

I can't believe she would say shit like that to me i fucking trusted her i fucking told her hella shit for her to trow it all up in my face.

"Your not the only one with shit going on dahlia" aria said.

"You never fucking tell us that there is something going on" jade said getting even more mad because its true when there is something wrong with me or jade they get mad at us for not telling them but when they do it its fine? Where is the fucking logic in that. 

"Fuck you let's go ivy" aria said and they left and slammed the door without another words.

                                                                    ....
This chapter is a little different😭 its really dramatic😊 but who well just like me😜.

Anyways ivy and aria are kinda giving mean girls vibes 🫣 ivy took things too far like i would fucking kill her if i was dahlia {jk love her💋🖕🏼}

Okay thats it for today loves i am done with chapter 25 so from here im going to be uploading a lot more and editing some chapters IF YOU SEE ANY MISTAKES PLEASE 🙏 TELL ME!!.

Okay bye loves🤭