𝟐𝟒.𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭

𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚He wouldn't kill his best friends son would he?,there is too much going on right now i don't know what to thing

𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚
He wouldn't kill his best friends son would he?,there is too much going on right now i don't know what to thing.

Im trying my best not to have a panic attack right now but i don't think its working,why is it always me?what did i do to my father someone please tell me because i really don't know what i did to him.

I don't i deserve to be happy?

Could feel the panic attack get worse by the second, my legs were shaking my hands were shaking,i looked down at my hands,i could breath, it was getting hard to breathe,my heart was racing.

"Excuse me I'm going to go to the restroom" i said getting up,i walked as fast as I could but it keep getting worse.

And all i could think about was what my father said to me.

I will gladly kill any man that makes you happy.

You will never get married.

God why are you my fucking daughter you fucking slut.

I will make sure you don't get anywhere in life.

Your never going to have a family of your own.

I could hear foot step behind me but i didn't look back i kept walking to the restroom,i open the door and looked at myself in the bathroom mirror, i wiped way my tears that i didn't even know had fallen.

I looked at my shaking hands,and slowly sat on the floor ,I brought my ness to my chest and stared to cry,i heard the bathroom door open but i didn't care.

"Laylla?, are you okay?" Roman asked.

I didn't look up to meet his eyes i couldn't i was frozen, "leave" i said with a shaky breath.

Roman got down on his knees and held my hand, "hey its okay" Roman said placing a kiss on my forehead. 

I looked up to see him and he gave me a sad smile, "Laylla what's wrong?" Roman asked.

"I-i can't breath" i said with tears going down my face.

" its okay,your going to be okay" Roman said brushing away my tears.

"Breath in and out" Roman said in a low voice it was almost a whisper.

"Do you want to know something funny?" Roman asked with a small smile and i nodded.

"Did you know when pandas pee they do handstands" Roman said with a smile, i let a breath laugh escape me and looked up at him with a smile.

he make me laugh when im not in the mood to smile.

I looked up at him and gave me another little smile, "are you okay?" He whispered and I nodded,when I was on my two feet he kiss my forehead.

Before leaving the bathroom I made sure my makeup wasn't that bad before going back to the table.