𝟒𝟔.𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫

𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚

𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚

Me and Jade laughed as we danced, "I need a shot" Jade says yelling over the loudspeaker, "okay ill see you there I need to go pee" Jade nods, we both hold hands as we walk past the people dancing.

We only make it a few feet before some grabs onto my arm, "where are you going?" Roman ask, I frown this whole night he wants to know my every move and it's making me mad.

"Can I not go to the bathroom?" I snap titling my head to the side "I'll be at the bar" Jade says walking away.

"What's with you wanting to know my every move?" I ask, "I just want to make sure you okay" Roman says, maybe I'm being dramatic but this is annoying I constantly see one of my borthers walking behind me.

I scoff "you know something I don't" I say narrowing my eyes at him "dahlia there's nothing you don't know about" Roman says.

"Really? Because this whole time we have walked through those doors someone is falling me earlier my brothers or you" I know there something I don't know, and I'm not sure I really want to know.

"It's not adding up I'm constantly being fallowed" he does say anything he still does look me In the eye.

"I have a gun strapped to my thigh" I whisper yell, what I do know is what ever is going on I'm going to find out.

"You tell me James has a sex tape of you, you tell me Jackson Garcia raped you" Roman say "so yes we are watching your every move" Roman say.

But I'm still stuck on 'you tell me Jackson Garcia raped you, it repeated over and over in my head.

You told me Jackson Garcia raped you.

Jackson Garcia raped you.

Jackson Garcia.

Jackson

Garcia.

Rape.

You.

Jackson

Rape.

Only I've never told him Jackson Garcia raped me, "I never told you that" I say with a frown "yes you did in the car" Roman says with a Sigh.