𝟑𝟏. 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧Ever since new York with dahlia I've left so lost, like my world has ended,I've been asking hope to look out for her,for me

                    𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧
Ever since new York with dahlia I've left so lost, like my world has ended,I've been asking hope to look out for her,for me.

She has been and hope told me she seem happy and she doesn't seem sad,but I know dahlia, ever since we were kids she never liked to show how she really felt.

It was until hope told me to come over to watch a movie with Jade and the guys hope told me dahlia would be there,and I knew it was time for us to talk,or more of me.

She didn't have to talk if she didn't want to I just wanted her to know how I felt, so Marco and Finn picked me up and we got food before we got back to the dorms.

                          ....
Hope opens the door with a smile "Roman!" Hope whisper yells so dahlia doesn't hear her, "hi" I said walking into the dorm, I scan the living room hoping to see dahlia.

"Jade went to go get her she was doing some of her homework" hope said with a small smile on her face, "man I'm hungry" Finn said with Marco behind him with the food placing it onto the coffee table.

I heard someone laughing coming from the hallway, it was dahlia I couldn't see her but I know she was smiling.

Maybe she is doing better without me.

When dahlia made it to the living room she scanned the room,but when her eyes locked with mine her smile dropped,and my heart only ached even more, "Roman?" Dahlia said in almost a whisper and everything and everyone around us grow quiet.

I could see the hurt in her eyes as she looked at me, I didn't even notice nova was in her arms until she mowed and jumped out of dahlias arms, the more I looked at dahlia the more her eyes became glassy.

I stood up and walked her way but she only shook her head,when I was close enough I grabbed her hand "dahlia-"  "Roman please" dahlia said moving her hand out of my hold, I sighed as I saw her back way "I'm sorry" dahlia mumbled as she walked away and I run after her.

"Dahlia" I said trying to catch up "please let me talk,you don't have to talk just listen please" I said but she only ignored me as she walk in her room with me behind her, I close the door.

"Dahlia" she didn't face me but I could tell tears were going down her face when she brought one arms up to wipe them away.

I knew what I was going to say wasn't the right time to say it but I needed her to know, I walked up to her and raped my arms around her and she let me.

"Dahlia please talk to me I missed you so much,I missed you sleeping next to me,I miss your smile, please laylla talk to me" I said holding her "dahlia please I- I love you" I said.

Dahlia moved out of my hold "you love me?" Dahlia said raping her arms around herself"ye-"  "you don't love me Roman" dahlia said trowing her arms up in the air "dahlia please, I love you more then I love myself" I said trying to reach for her hand but she moved.

"You can't love me Roman,I'm not a lovable person" dahlia said letting out a laugh,but it was a hurtful laugh, "what makes you think that?" I asked, "how the fuck can you love me when my own fucking father can't love me?, I'm not a fucking lovable person Roman".

"Your father is a jackass he doesn't know what love is"

"And you do?" Dahlia said in a sharp tone, I frown at her tone "what happened to not believing in love?" Dahlia said.

"I didn't know what love is until you dahlia"  I said with a sigh "nothing can not make me love you as much as I do" I said "stop say you love me!" Dahlia yelled.

"Why is it so hard for you to believe I love you?!" I yelled out of frustration, "I'm not saying I love you for you to say it back I just want you to know I love you" I said.

"Roman please" dahlia said with her voice cracking, "please I need time" dahlia said sitting on her bed, "I'll wait for you" I said walking over to her and placing my hand on the back of her neck and kissing her forehead before walking out of her room.

                         ....
                     𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚

Roman's words repeat in my head "I love you".

And the only thing I can remember is the hurt on his face when I told him it was a mistake, I bit down on my lip, and I didn't know I was biting too hard when I tasted my blood.

And I wiped the blood of my lip my eyes fell onto my bathroom door,and all I can think about is the blade that sits in my drawer.

I walk to my bathroom and take out the blade from my drawer, and sit on my bathroom floor as I roll my shorts up, I run my hand over my scars,the funny thing to me is people say you need to forget about the mass to move on.

But it's hard to forget about your past when it's written all over your body.

I bring the blade to my thigh taking a deep breath as I feel the pain the blade beings me,but the pain feels to good I can't stop and I keep going until blood is running down my leg.

My hand falls to the wall as I bring the blade back to my thigh, you don't deserve his love I say to myself and blood goes down my leg.

I let out a loud cry as I cut deeper this time,until I cry and cry until I can't feel anything,cry until there is no tears left to cry.

                          ....
                    𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧
I'm standing by her door when I hear a muffled cry, I knock on the door,nothing, I begin to worry when I hear more cry's "dahlia?" I say knocking even more.

"Fuck it" I mumble as I opens her door, I scan the room trying to find dahlia when I see her bathroom door cracked open.

I open it to see dahlia on the floor cry with blood on her thighs, I fall to my knees neck to her, "fuck dahlia are you okay?" I said bring my hands to her face, but she try's to move her hand out of my hold until I find a blade nearby then it clicked.

She cut her self, my heart ache for her and I raped my arms around her and let her cry into my chest while I hold her.

"Show me your scars" I whispered, she lifts her hand away from but chest "wha- But why?" Dahlia asked throw her wet lashes i hold her tighter " i want to see how many times you need me and i wasn't there to save you" i said wiping away her tears.

She bit on her lip before showing me every sing one of her scars, "oh baby" i said holding on to her, i pick her up and bring her to her bed, i sit her and the foot of the bed as i look at her scars one more time, i get on my ness and start kissing every one of them "Roma-"
"Im so sorry baby" i said cutting her, when i kissed every one of her scars i stand up and bring my hand to the back of her neck.

She's still crying an i hate to see her cry so i wipe her tears away, "dahlia i want you too know i will never brake your heart" i say as i wipe away her tears.

"I know your scared to fall in love,I'm scared too,but lets face love together,because i only want to feel it with you" i said she looked at me for a second before her lips were on mine,it was a deep kiss, it was a kiss i didn't know i need until now,she was the fist to pull away.

"I love you Roman" dahlia said with her forehand pressed to mine, " i love you too baby, you have no idea" i said kissing her again.

                         ....
I know I'll never find love like this UGHHH.