Chapter 82

In this chapter Aiko finally meets Zebra! Enjoy!

Aiko, Shina, and Komatsu were worried about Toriko, who was currently talking to air. He's been talking to himself the entire time when they left the Gourmet Carriage.

Toriko dragged a long line of different creatures he got for Zebra. Making Aiko wonder if Zebra's appetite is bigger than Toriko's.

"This should be enough, right, Zebra?" Toriko asked while Komatsu walked beside him, Aiko and Shina followed a few steps behind them.

"Uh, Toriko-san, you've been talking to yourself for quite a while now." Komatsu said

"Yeah...you're making us worry." Aiko said

"Are you okay?" Shina spoke up

"Huh? Yeah, his name is Komatsu he's my partner he's a chef...the other two? Her name is Aiko, she's a Bishokuya, her combo partner is Shina, a really good chef...Aiko's a good cook too, she'll make you a great meal." Toriko continued. "What? You like Aiko's voice? Oh, hell no! She's not for you! What do you mean you call dibs?! You can't call dibs on her! What are you gonna do to her? Eat her? WHAT?! NO! YOU WONT EAT HER LIKE THAT! "

"What is he talking about?" Aiko asked, tilting her head curiously.

After all, they passed through the Gate to the Underworld, They were practically walking through a desolate wasteland, no animals or plants in sight, just rocks and more rocks. The dark, cloudy, gray sky wasn't really helping with the atmosphere either.

"I can see it, guys!" Toriko said

"Is it a ghost?!" Komatsu asked

"A ghost?" Toriko chuckled, "well there are plenty of those. Over there, that's the Gourmet prison, Honey Prison." Komatsu and Aiko looked into the distance to see what looked like a giant beehive dangling off the edge of a cliff.

"That beehive building is a prison?" Aiko said out loud.

"it looks better than I pictured. Plus, the name 'Honey Prison' sounds cute too, " Komatsu said

"If only it was that kind of fairy tale place." Toriko said

"It's Toriko!" a voice shouted ahead of them. The group saw prison guards that were standing on the pathway. Komatsu noticed that there was a differently dressed person standing in front of the group of guards.

Komatsu and Aiko looked at the polka dotted pink coat with shoulder pads he wore over his suit. They took notice of the man's sharp nails and the small horns jutting out of the man's head.

"Hello, I am the vice-chief of Honey Prison, Oban," the man bowed, "The Chief has explained everything to me. I'll be showing you around Honey Prison."

"This place is scary after all! It's not one bit cute!" Komatsu exclaimed he felt Shina's hand.

"It's okay, Komatsu-kun." Shina said softly

_____________________________

Honey Prison is a torture chamber for the prisoners inside. Komatsu, Aiko and Shina had learned that those who had been sentenced to the prison were those who had committed heinous gourmet crimes; serial dine and dashers, drug dealers, poachers, stealing from bishokuyas. The list would go on. All of them being subjected to different kinds of punishment, either consisting of either denying the criminal of their favorite food, being given poisoned food, not getting any food and only receiving water, or being sentenced to get your flesh burned off. It's a truly heinous place to end up in.

The trio looked out at the prisoners who were reluctantly eating meals that disgusted them. As a chef, this wasn't a sight that Komatsu wanted to see, As a Bishokuya it made Aiko uncomfortable, Shina let out a sigh, feeling bad for the prisoners.