Chapter 30

" A chunk of ice broke off and it's falling on us!"

As the ship started firing at the giant ice it didn't even make a scratch on the ice as it kept falling.

" Everyone run at the end of the ship! hurry up!" Aiko shouted

As almost everyone went to the back of the ship except as she looked around and saw that Match was holding his katana, ready to strike.

" Toriko-San! Ai-chan!" Komatsu cried

" Don't get flustered " Toriko said " stand back everyone " as he walked up front as everyone wondered what Toriko was up to as Aiko looked at toriko hoping that he'll be okay.

" FLYING KNIFE!" Toriko said as he threw his right arm out and sent a cut through the iceberg, he then lifted his left hand, "FLYING FORK!" creating a crack in the iceberg.

" just one more Toriko-kun!" Aiko said

" 5 REN KUGI PUNCH!" He said as he hit the iceberg split in half and fell into the sea.

" The ice broke apart?!"Komatsu said

' well he's that strong! I was really worried!' Aiko though

" Flying knife and flying fork, I expected them to have powered up from before but...I guess they're still lacking in power" Toriko said " but my opponent is ice, the BBcorn was much tougher"

" Toriko-San!" Komatsu said as he ran

" Toriko-kun!"Aiko said as she followed Komatsu " that was amazing!" As she hugged him making him blush as he slightly smiled at her action.

" thanks Aiko" Toriko said as he ruffled her hair.

' Toriko-San looks really happy with Ai-chan' Komatsu though.

" Now then, from here you'll be transported by helicopter. They will carry you gentlemen to near the top of the ice shelf" Mokkoi said " after that you'll need to climb up with your own power. That is because helicopters and airplanes cannot land on ice hell, when you get there you'll understand why, we've lost many people at this point there's only one helicopter, but if we split into two camps there will be plenty of room for everyone to ride, we'll be getting ready to go soon!"

Everyone cheered as they were getting ready to go to Ice Hell.

"Okay Komatsu, Aiko lets go in the first camp" Toriko said

" okay" Komatsu said

" yeah that sound good Toriko-kun" Aiko said as she smiled brightly as he slightly blushed.

As they got on the helicopter as they had their supplies ready.

"That client Colonel-san sure is brave" Komatsu said as he waited with the rest of the Bishokuyas in the helicopter, "He came all the way into this danger zone with us"

" that's really risky for a client" Aiko said

"Don't you know sonny?" the old bishokuya right next to them said, "He had all those black suits around him. Those guys are gourmet SP. They've been selected from the best fighting forces gathered from all over the world Elite personal bodyguards"

"I see. So that's why Chairman Colonel was relaxed coming to a place like this, even with all the wild beasts" Komatsu said

"He didn't come" Toriko said getting the they're attention," Colonel didn't come"

" but he was there when the ice breaker with us, wasn't he? What are you talking about?" the man said and then left.

" Colonel-San didn't come?" Komatsu said