Chapter 21

As Toriko,Aiko and Terry climb at what seemed endless branches at the trees covering the forest as Toriko stopped for a moment.

" just how many hundreds of meters tall is this tree?" Toriko ask

" you're asking the wrong girl T-Toriko-kun" Aiko said as Toriko couldn't help but smile . She's been trying to get used to calling Toriko that since he told her to address him casually whenever she tries she'd stutter and slightly blush as if it was embarrassing for her to even say it which Toriko though was cute. " and there's all these branches that support our body weight"

"With these you could erect a giant building on top of this forest and it be stable" Toriko said " but when I think that it's not a building but a giant ingredient up there, I get really excited and can't stop drooling!"

" oh Toriko-kun is that the only thing that gets you excited?" Aiko said it so innocently as Toriko slightly blushed at her comment.

' oh Aiko...that's not the only thing that gets me excited' he though as he looked at her as she jumped on another he snapped out of his thought when he heard Terry barking.

" oh Terry is that the top?" Toriko shouted

"Oh good job Terry!" Aiko said as Toriko crouched at her

" get on my back Aiko " Toriko said as she gripped him as Toriko began to climb at full speed as she held on tight until they reached the top as they looked at number of corn husk spreading around at the top as they smiled widely at the sight of the corn.

" Bingo, Terry! Aiko!" Toriko said

" yes! We're finally here!" Aiko said as she let go of Toriko

" we found it!" They cheered

" Awesome. I've never seen such huge and amazing corn before." Toriko said " now then I think I'll bring a few back to tomu as souvenirs"

" I gotta get a few for yuuto too he'll flip when he sees these!" Aiko said happily as she kneeled in a corn husk as she grabbed it. " it's incredibly thick and flexible my guess the corn is packed really tightly inside" as she heard Toriko struggle

" what the? It won't budge" Toriko said " it feels like I'm trying to lift up the entire forest!"

' that's because you are lifting up the forest!' Aiko though as she giggled at toriko's attempts

" these are connected to all the plants in Wu jungle, does the BBcorn grow by adsorbing all the nutrients in the forest?" Toriko said as Aiko turn to her corn husk

" okay then maybe...REIKI SLASH! " Aiko said as she focused her reiki in her hand as it took the form of a claw only slicing a bit of the husk. 'aw come on!' " Reiki slash!" As she did it multiple times as she finally gotten the husk.

" KNIFE!" Toriko said as he also got his husk as he took a deep breath " the fibers are tangled in such a complex way that it makes it ridiculously strong it's like a GT robots arm"

"Toriko-kun I got one!" Aiko said holding the husk as she smiled

" that's great Aiko!" He said ruffling her hair as they heard Terry howling. " Huh? What's up Terry?!"

As the two looked as the clouds cleared as they're jaws drop.

" WH-WHAT THE HELL'S THAT?!" Toriko shouted

" it's so freaking huge! It's incredible!" Aiko shouted

" it really looks like there's a building standing up here!" Toriko said

Meanwhile with Coco

" the location of the head chef that has traveled to the danger zone, Wu jungle in searches of an ingredient for the Gourmet summit is still unknown " the reporter said