Chapter 50

" Smile-San is really incredible!" Komatsu said " I can't believe he made the stage in such a small amount of time!"

" I know it looks great!" Aiko said as she glanced to see Coco a few feet away in the back as she got up " I'll be back you guys" as she walk away as Aina stayed with yun.

" Toriko-San " Komatsu said

As Komatsu looked at Toriko as he wasn't paying attention.

" Toriko-San?" Komatsu said

A few chairs away there was Sani and his sister Rin

" man this place looks intense!" Rin said as she ate some of her parfait. As she looked at her brother.

" huh where's Coco-San? I wonder where Ai-Chan went " Komatsu said

" With such a big crowd I think he'd be leaving soon " Sani said as they saw Coco talking to Aiko. As the other two heavenly kings saw that as they heard Aiko give out a small laugh as Coco saw Komatsu as he waved.

" Oh so she went to Coco-San that's nice I guess to keep him company" Komatsu said

As he said that the two heavenly kings glared at Coco.

" Coco-San!" Komatsu said as he waved

As the crowd started to whisper that the three of the four heavenly kings were here. As the three of them ignored the talks and whispers as they were too busy looking at a certain female friend of theirs. As the event started to take place.

" let's take a seat Coco-kun!" Aiko said taking his hand as he slightly blushed as he nod. As the found a few seats in the back.

" look it's Tina-San!" Aiko said as she smiled

" thank you all for waiting" Tina said over the microphone " this special even the gourmet King deciding battle is about to begin! I'm your Mc. Tina from gourmet news. First up we have a few words from out tournaments sponsor restaurant Bohno, fond de Bohno-San go ahead!"

As a short young man walked to the stage as he held the microphone.

" eh? He sure is young running this Event" Sani said

" That restaurant Bohno...it's a chain restaurant that's running all over the world" Komatsu said " and it's manager Bohno is said to be ranked in the top ten of Gourmet riches people list. He's even drawing closer to Mokkoi-shi "

" So this tournament is a past time for rich people?" Sani said

" he's really young isn't he Coco-kun?" Aiko said

" yes, I'm sure there's a reason why he organized this event" Coco said

" There's only one point of competition!" Bohno said " For my family Chris, whose appetite has remarkably dwindled lately, bring me an amazing delicious ingredient as soon as you can. The Victor shall be recognized by the restaurant Bohno, Given the tittle of number one gourmet King! And be presented with the prize of one billion yen!"

As a white cloth was pulled away as a giant mountain of money was there inside a securely tight glass case with security guards guarding it as the crowd was amazed at the money.

" A billion yen?!" Komatsu exclaimed

" that's a lot of money...he must really care about his family member for this much money" Aiko said

" it's truly beautiful isn't it?" Sani said

" And here is Chris-San, who will be judging the ingredients with Bohno-San " Tina said reading from her clipboard. raise the curtain!"