Chapter 52

" isn't this great Toriko-kun? I'm glad I asked you out!" Aiko exclaimed smiling brightly at him.

" Yeah...it's great" Toriko said ' I thought you were really asking me out on a real Date...' He thought feeling a little disappointed.

Flash back

" Toriko-kun" Aiko said

" Yeah?" Toriko said

" You wanna go out with me tomorrow?" Aiko said looking at Toriko.

" W-What?" Toriko Exclaimed he slowly started to blush looking at Aiko. She stared at him waiting to answer.

" I said you wanna go out with me tomorrow?" Aiko asked again looking at Toriko smiling at him.

Toriko started to blush, he couldn't believe that this woman was bold enough to ask him out! He looked at the woman that he's been having very strong feelings for. Possibly the first day they met.

' Could this mean t...that Aiko Loves me?!' Toriko thought ' and that she wants to get to know me.. Ah! What do I say?! '

" If you're busy tomorrow then—" Aiko started

" I'd Love to go out with you!" Toriko quickly said blushing a bit.

" Great! Then we can go out tomorrow and help out the play!" Aiko said

" huh?" Toriko said he stopped blushing and looked at Aiko giving her a curious look." We're going out to help a play?"

" Yeah, a friend of mine needs help with the props and stuff. That's why I asked you to go out with me to help out" Aiko said

End of flashback

It's not like Toriko was disappointed but he didn't think that Aiko would be a little blunt about these things. The way that she asked him. He really thought she was asking him out on a date. He didn't think he'd be here just helping set up a few things on a stage.

' But I guess it's alright...' Toriko thought glancing at Aiko she was sewing a costume princess dress. While he was hammering a few nails to a prop house.

" The little house is cute! A candy house! " Aiko said looking at the prop house.

" that looks great Toriko-kun!" Aiko said " Rose, I finished the dress for the girl that's playing the princess!"

" Thank you Aiko-San! You too Toriko-San, with your help we were able to finish this on time, I'm sure the kids will love it!" Rose said

" No, problem!" Aiko said

" Rose-San!" A voice said

" what is it Ali?" Rose asked

" it's Sara-San! She's sick! She can't come to the play!" Ali exclaimed " and the understudy is sick too apparently they had something that didn't agree with them"

" Oh, dear that's a problem too...we can't change the date now, the kids are coming this way...Ali is there anyone else that knows the lines of the princess?" Rose said

" I can do it" Aiko volunteered

" Really Aiko-San? Can you really do this?" Rose said

" yeah! it's one of my favorites stories when I was a kid. So I think I can do it" Aiko said

" this is great! We have our princess!" Rose said " let's go to the dressing room!"

They left Toriko alone he let out a sigh. He smiled.

' She's always eager to help out as much as she can...heh' Toriko thought ' Wait! Don't girls like getting flowers when they're on stage and stuff? Should I go and get some for her?'