Chapter 16

A few days later early in the morning a baby's cry woke up aiko as she got up in a daze as she checked the baby's crib.

" shh it's okay " aiko said holding him as she held the bottle in her other hand " I think you're hungry aren't you?" The baby smiled as he pointed at the bottle that aiko had.

' he's so cute!' Aiko though

Flashback

" babysitting?" Aiko said one morning as she delivered her catch to yuuto.

" please aiko. My aunt needs a break from the baby. So please aiko-San at least a few days so you could watch him for a while" yuuto said " I'd love to watch him but with my work I can't do it"

" but why me?" Aiko ask

" you just seem so good with kids and I trust you to take care of my baby cousin " yuuto said showing a picture of the baby. A healthy chubby baby with brown eyes and dark hair.

" oh he's so cute!" Aiko said looking at the picture

" his name is Sora he's a year old" yuuto said " so can you take care of him for a few days?please Aiko-San"

End of flashback.

' so here I am taking care of this little cutie' aiko though as she burped the baby. ' that means that I can't do a big capture today but this little cuties worth it!' As sora smiled at her as she put him back in the crib as she changed clothes. ' oh I'd better buy a few things for him when they pick him up today in the afternoon'

Outside of aiko's house

As Coco stood in front of Aiko's house as he couldn't help but feel nervous.

' I hope Aiko-chan is still home it was a good idea to be here early I just hope she isn't busy' Coco though as he knocked on the door.

As the door opened to reveal aiko in a simple pink sundress as Coco immediately blushed at the sight of her as she had her hair down as she smiled brightly at him.

" Coco-San!" Aiko said " wait how did you know where I live?"

" Aiko-chan I asked komatsu-kun where you lived" Coco said

" oh come inside Coco-San" Aiko said

As he went inside the first thing he saw was a few pieces of furniture that was clean and organized the living room was simple as well as the kitchen then he heard a baby's cry.

" oh excuse me for a minute Coco-San I need to check on sora!" Aiko said as she went to the other room.

As Coco stood there in a minute realizing what he heard ' aiko-chan has a child?...does that mean that she's married? But she doesn't have any pictures of her and the father of her child...she's not wearing a ring...' He though as aiko came back with the baby.

" sorry Coco-San...sora here needed a diaper change" Aiko said holding the baby lovingly as Coco looked at her and the baby.

' she's a mother...but where's the father?...' Coco though

" so when is Sora's father coming back?" Coco said ' I need to see if this man is taking care of you and your child if he makes you happy' he though

" I don't know Coco-San " Aiko said as Coco looked at her " but this little guy gets too attach to his mother"as she hugged sora.

' Aiko-chan...how could that man leave you when he needs to help take care of your child ' he though as he looked at her hugging the baby.

" do you need anything for him? Anything at all?" Coco said ' il get her anything she needs for her child it must be tough taking care of him alone but I'm here now Aiko-chan' he though