Chapter 48

Hi guys! Sorry it took so long you know since the holidays And stuff but here's the last chapter of Aiko's animal partner so enjoy!

As Aiko and Cherry had a staredown normally Aiko might be able to beat her in person but since cherry is using a Gt robot it might not be easy but Aiko wasn't going to give up that easily as she glanced at the nature deers taking cover away from them.

" Now that I have a good look at you, you don't look that tough but I'm curious about that power of yours" Cherry said as aiko stayed quiet as she glared at the robot. " your power even got a few back at headquarters interested in you."

" why would they even be interested?" Aiko asked

" all I know is that you're power is unique and they want you to work with us" cherry said

" I'll never join" Aiko said ' is my power really that unique?' She though

" Oh, well I can tell my boss that I tried at least. Now I guess I'll have to kill you" Cherry said

As Aiko glared at the robot as she kept her distance from cherry.

' she's at a distance that she can either attack me or defend herself from my attack...interesting' cherry though

" Peeler shot!" Cherry exclaimed as she aimed the attack at Aiko

Meanwhile with Toriko and the others

' I wonder if Aiko-chan is okay?' Coco though ' when I saw her last time she didn't have a shadow of death on her...I just hope that we'll make it on time...'

" Kiss...please go faster" Coco said as kiss flew a bit fast as sani and Toriko followed suit.

' I hope you didn't run into trouble Aki...' Sani though

' Aiko if that bishokukai laid one scratch on you...he'll have to answer to me' Toriko though

" hang on Toriko, I'm going at full speed!" Sani said pressing a few buttons.

As the plane went even faster trying to go to springforest which Is just hours away from them.

Back with Aiko and cherry

As Aiko swiftly dodged the attack as she ran at full speed

" Reiki ikazu seikou" Aiko exclaimed as she hit multiple shots at the robot as she saw the robot about to strike at her as she focused her reiki on her feet to swiftly move back getting distance from the robot.

' hmm she noticed when I was about to strike that she used her power to give her speed boost to avoid my attack...' cherry though

' I managed to hit the robot but there's only scratches I have to aim at the core of it...it might be in the head...but I don't know how strong she is...I have to be careful in this fight since no one else is here only me...' Aiko though ' I Can do this!'

" peeler shot!" Cherry exclaimed as aiko swiftly dodged it as the Gt robot was quicker as she was infront of Aiko as both of them attacked each other blocking every single attack they'd try to hit.

' she's fast if I didn't have this robot it would've been more fun' cherry though as cherry found and opening as she struck Aiko sending her flying as she hit a tree breaking it by the impact.

" is that all you've got girlie!" Cherry exclaimed as she didn't hear anything " don't tell you're dead already?" As she walked over to see if Aiko was there between the broken trees as she looked around but Aiko was nowhere in sight.

" this is no time for hide and seek!" Cherry exclaimed as she walked deeper in the road.

' concentrate my Reiki has to be thin like a needle...for what I have planned...and...Now!' Aiko though ' reiki hari chuubu mukaeutsu!' As Aiko shot out a swarm of glowing needles hitting the Gt robot.