Chapter 68

"I see it Shina...stay here okay? I'm gonna get it!"Aiko whispered

"Okay, Aiko."Shina said 

Aiko carefully and discretely snuck behind the creature that was seemingly eating its meal. Shina waited gripping her cane wondering if Aiko got it, everything seemed quiet until Shina's nose twitched a bit.

"ACHOO!"Shina said loudly

The Jackalope looked up and saw the duo, Aiko and Shina had a nervous look on their faces and a sweatdrop roll down their foreheads, In a second the animal ran.

"Oh no you don't get back here!"Aiko said sprinting forward comically running behind the rabbit.  The animal looked behind and had a surprise look, he didn't know that Aiko or anyone could keep up and just ran for its life.

Shina stayed behind and heard lots of sounds that made her flinch and had a worried look on her face, she kept hearing yelling sounds and screeching from them, sometimes she'd wish she could see just to help Aiko at her capture. That was the only time she wish she could do.

"Ow! You bit me!"Aiko said  the animal screeched.

'Aiko is really determined at getting it, I wonder if she's always like this with anything she puts her mind on.' Shina thought 'I wish I can stay like this being out like this and traveling with someone....maybe I can ask her to help me get other ingredients in the future?'

Shina heard something made her lose her train of thought.

"Aiko? Is that you?"Shina asked

"Yeah....man I'm tired..."Aiko said

"So....did you get it?" Shina asked she heard a few rustling sounds.

"Well...."Aiko said

The next day

Toriko and komatsu walked along an unfamiliar path reaching a house well a mansion to be more specific.

"It's strange that we got this invitation Toriko-San."Komatsu said turning his head to Toriko but he didn't listen, he saw Toriko closing his eyes taking in a deep breath.

He lightly smiled as if he knew who was inside the house.

Komatsu looked at the bluenette acting a bit strange than usual, he looked up to see the Gang back, he saw Coco with kiss and Sani getting out of his plane.

"Hmm...this place has a certain Bea'ty in it."Sani said he looked at the others."What are you doing here?"

"It seems we've gotten the same invitation."Coco said

Before any of them could talk the door open, Isi looked at the small group.

"Ah, good all of our guest are here." Isi said "My name is Isi the butler of this house, please come in."

Once they were inside Isi had told them to take a seat.

"Um...Isi-san why are we here?"Komatsu asked

"I can explain that." a cheerful female voice said

"Ai-chan!"Komatsu said smiling he practically jumped out of his seat to hug her. "You're back!"

"Yeah, this place belongs to a special client, she wanted to meet you all."Aiko said "She's at the kitchen right now, she'll be here in a bit."

"I better go check on her."Isi said hurrying off.

"Aki, you've been eating well."Sani said walking towards her."Your skin got a bit smoother."

"Aiko, how've you've been?" Toriko asked giving her a small smile.