Chapter 35

As takimaru stood up.

" why can you still stand up with so much damage?" Bogey said

" there's still something left for me to do" takimaru said ' the most valued reserve pre-shot routine that Aimaru-San taught me '

" that again? Does that little charm power of your technique increase or something?" bogey said as he slowly walked over to takimaru " okay fine. I've got something I've still gotta do "

' the motion for this pre shot routine are long...make it in time' takimaru though as bogey stood in front of takimaru.

" The thing I still need to do is to strike you down with the killing blow" bogey said as takimaru opened his eyes as bogey hit him in the stomach with a string force " farewell"

Meanwhile with match

As he used his sword swung his sword as barrygamon dodge it as match's subordinates used the ice guns to try and hit Barry but he dodge all of them.

" NIKU TA TAKI HEAD!" Barrygamon said

As he tried to hit match as he swiftly dodge it as Barry hit the ground as the two tried to hit one another as they both dodge the others attack.

" What incredible speed" match said

With Toriko and Aiko

As Aiko tries to catch her breath as Toriko tries to catch his breath too.

' So many bugs...' Aiko though ' I really hate this!'

" What's wrong? Out of stamina already?" Tommyrod taunted as he spat out a swarm of bugs.

" FLYING FORK!" Toriko said as he hit a few bugs

" Reiki ikazu Seikou!" She said As she hit every bug swiftly that was at her path as Toriko took out a few more bugs.

" I wonder how long you two can keep up? Toriko...and Aiko was it?" Tommyrod said

' I can barely keep up with these bugs but I've gotta do it...' Aiko though as she glanced at Toriko

" must be hard not being able to fight with your specialty close-range combat Toriko " Tommyrod said ' but her power is unique...maybe I should play with her a little longer to see if she might actually put up a fight before I kill her' he though as he smirked

" Now suffer even more!" Tommyrod exclaimed as he unleashed a huge swarm of bugs

' there's too many of them I haven't used my Reiki ikazu Seikou this much before it's making me tired easily is it because I haven't used it in Actual combat?..I have to focus!..' Aiko though as the swarm went straight at her as Toriko immediately stood in front of Aiko as if to shield her from the bugs as her eyes widen at toriko's action. " Toriko-kun!" She exclaimed

Back with takimaru and match

" you sure have been taken your time but..." Bogey said " no matter how long somebody like you struggles it's useless"

" it's not useless!" Takimaru spoke up as bogeys eyes widen as takimaru looked at bogey with his two colored eyes " it made it. The pre shot routine."

" That's insane. It should be a fatal wound" bogey said

" What you called charm is not something to strengthen techniques " takimaru said " it's a pre shot routine to maintain concentration. Irrespective of how much pain I'm in, I will never flinch...I thank you Aimaru-San. This is my final attack."

" Pfft. What's your final attack?"bogey ask " haven't you learn by now that those useless attacks are never gonna do anything? "

" you're the one that needs to learn" takimaru said " you said something like this before " as he remembered what he said "Nearly any, you who possess many bones and joints which you can freely move in...can only enter 'nearly any' means there are some creatures that you can't enter into...So that means that there's a bone that you can't move? The reason that I fired so many shots was because I realized that you were subtlety shifting something away from the point of the hits " as he looked at bogeys face " So there's something there?like a bone that you don't want dislodge?!"