Chapter 29

" it's this place Toriko-kun?" Aiko asked

" yep!" Toriko said

As they looked At the heavy lodge bar.

As Aiko and komatsu opened the door to see a heavily scarred blonde man wearing a white suit and a young man with chin length black hair that covered his right eye wearing an orange and purple outfit with orange wraps around his head and a crescent moon pendant attached to it, they were both in position to fight each other, then she noticed that everyone in the bar was looking at her and komatsu.

' I think we got in at a bad time...' Aiko though when she looked at the crowd Toriko opened the door as he had his regular hairstyle back.

" Sup?!"Toriko exclaimed

"Is that Toriko?!"

" the real one?"

"It's Toriko!"

" toriko's here!" They cheered

" looks like the charismatic mans shown up" the bartender said

" Sure takes me back, Heavy lodge" Toriko said " it's busy as always"

" that's amazing everyone knows you Toriko-San" Komatsu said

" yeah, he sure is famous Komatsu " Aiko said as she looked around the bar.

'Toriko the man that even the leader of us, the gourmet Knights take his hat off to ' the young man with chin length black hair though.

"Of course, he's one of the Bishokuya four heavenly kings, I took on one of the four Heavenly kings once, I though I was gonna be killed it was a man called Zebra I got all of these scars that day..." the blond scarred man said as his eyes widen as he saw Aiko. " it was also the day that I met her I remember her she healed me up until my men came to get me I haven't repaid my debt to her if she's got the same goal Then maybe I can repay my debt " as he stared at Aiko.

" yo master haven't heard from you in a while" Toriko said as he took a seat at the bar. The man then placed a gigantic glass of beer in front of him

"Drink up Toriko. It's Enamel Beer" he said " how long's it been? I've been lonely!"

" I've had no lack of request for work recently, so I haven't been able to drop by" Toriko said

" don't be so cold. Work doesn't matter, just come on by!" He said then Toriko drank the beer, and then placed it back on the counter

"Another one!"Toriko said

"Man that was fast!" the man exclaimed

' hehe Toriko-kun is always like that he finishes everything in a blink of an eye' Aiko though as she giggled as she looked around the bar a bit

" what will you have little lady?" He asked Aiko

" Oh, um...do you have any lemonpeach tea?" Aiko asked as the bartender gave her the drink as Toriko and komatsu were talking to Zonge and the bartender as Aiko glanced at the other Bishokuya. ' hmm there's a lot of different Bishokuya here...I wonder about the location of the century soup...I know everyone has the same goal to get it...I just hope we're all in one piece...' She though as she looked at her glass.

" So master, how are the recent Bishokuya?" Toriko ask

" they're all Lukewarm " he said " I barely ever see anyone with the qualities you Four heavenly kings have"

" well if it's your judgement, Morijii, it can't be wrong" Toriko said as he drank his beer.

" master? Does he work as an intermediary between the Bishokuya and the clients?"komatsu ask