Chapter 53

The next day after the play, Aiko was in her house reading a few books. She was happy that the play turned out to be successful. But She didn't expect that her dad was in the audience watching her and asking her friend Tina to drop off a letter in which she hasn't read it yet.

' Why? After all of this time he just decided to try and contact me...He made his choice and by that the consequences of that choice...Mom is...' Aiko thought more memories popped up.

Flash back

Twelve years ago

" I got everything that mommy asked me" Aiko said happily holding a basket full of ingredients " it's really is quiet since dad left...I'm sure mommy misses him. She kept saying that he'll come back someday...but it's been months...but if she says he's coming home then he'll come home!"

Aiko went to opened the door panic was shone into her face. Seeing her mother lying on the floor. Her mothers face was pale and slightly feverish and sweat dripping down her face.

" Mommy!" Aiko exclaimed dropping the basket and running inside the house to her mother. " Mommy what's wrong?!"

End of flash back

She heard a noise outside which made her jump, snapping out of her thoughts. She got up and walked to the front door. When she opened it the first thing she noticed was white roses, the person holding the flowers is a familiar face.

" Hello Aiko-chan" Coco said smiling at her.

" Oh, hi Coco-kun" Aiko said

" These are for you" Coco said holding the bouquet of white roses.

" For me?" Aiko said looking at the bouquet, she held the roses and smiled. " they're beautiful Coco-kun thank you"

" You're welcome, Aiko-chan...I came here because I wanted to Ask you to accompany me somewhere tonight. " Coco said, he slightly blushed and felt his heart beating a bit fast.

" Tonight? Where? " Aiko asked

" It's a surprise. I'm sure it's something you'll like." Coco said

" Hmm,Okay sounds like fun!" Aiko said

" Great, I'll pick you up around seven tonight " Coco said giving her a soft smile.

" Okay!" Aiko said smiling brightly at him.

Aiko closed the door. Coco couldn't stop smiling.

' I'm sure Aiko-chan will like this according to my fortunetelling it will cheer her up.' Coco thought

A few hours later it was night time. Coco arrived in front of Aiko's house, instead of wearing his usual clothes, he wore a simple black turtleneck with a light green formal jacket and matching green pants, He still wore his green turban. He put up his hand and knocked on her door. The door opened to reveal Aiko.

' Beautiful...' Coco thought looking at Aiko.

She wore a light purple sundress, with a dark purple bow on the bust. It was long up to the knees. With silver short heels. She left her hair loose. With just a single hair clip on her hair.

" Coco-kun?" Aiko said " Are you okay?"

" Ah, yes I'm fine. Are you ready?" Coco asked

" Yep! I'm ready, so where are we going?" Aiko asked

" It's a surprise" Coco said

'Hmm, I guess no matter how much I ask, I'll have the same answer he gives me...'Aiko thought