Chapter 55

A few days Later, Toriko wearing his usual white suit walking the straight path towards a certain female Bishokuya's house. He was feeling nervous and hoped that she was home if she wasn't then he made the long trip for nothing.

He stopped when he sniffed the air and he closed his eyes taking in the familiar and calming scent.

'She's home! Okay...I just gotta knock on the door...'Toriko thought He put his hand up and knocked on her door.

He heard a sound and saw the door knob turning, Opening  to reveal Aiko wearing a light purple sleeveless hoodie that zips to just up to her belly button and dark blue skinny jeans with black boots, her hair was up in a ponytail. she looked at Toriko and Gave him a bright smile.

"Toriko-kun! It's good to see you!"Aiko said hugging Toriko making him slightly blush at her action.

"Hey Aiko."Toriko said he return the hug.

"So what brings you here and what's with the suit?"Aiko asked

"Well....Do you wanna grab some lunch with me?"Toriko asked

"Yeah, I think that'd be nice Toriko-kun."Aiko said "So where are we going to have lunch?"

"In Komatsu's restaurant, So let's go." Toriko said

"Wait, I'll need to get change then."Aiko said

Meanwhile with Starjun

'That woman with the glow in her hands.....she's interesting..' he thought 'Her power is really different.....'Starjun sighed a memory passed through his mind.

'I'm not afraid to die either! I stared death in the face a few times so this is nothing! I'm here on my account this is my resolve!" she glared at him.

Starjun smiled Mischievously 'What an interesting woman, her abilities and spirit fascinate me' he smirked with amusement.

' If I were to meet her while her guard down. I could know what kind of ability she has.....heh...' He thought

"I wonder when I'll see you again..." Starjun said smirking.

Back with Toriko and Aiko

"Yum! Are you sure you don't want some Aiko?"Toriko said making a goofy face. "Century soup...!
Aiko put her hands up shaking her head, she changed into a simple light blue dress And wearing white flats also wearing the necklace that Toriko gave her.

"No, thanks Toriko-kun."Aiko said 'I don't wanna make that Embarrassing face again.....'Aiko thought

"No matter how many times I eat it, it's taste never fails to meet expectations."Toriko said

"Yeah, you always eat it when you visit Komatsu. "Aiko said

"It's too delicious......I can't stop smiling!"Toriko said making a goofy smile.

"Thank you very much."Komatsu said wearing his chef uniform and pushing a cart.

"Komatsu, you have a lot of customers today."Aiko said reaching her glass taking a sip of water.

"She's right, this place is busy."Toriko said

"Yes, Everyone comes to eat the Century soup."Komatsu said "And I'm thrilled to be giving them so much joy."

"No, it's not just the century soup."Toriko said "The customers are happy because....all of the Cooking you've made for them. "

"Yeah, They feel that you put a lot of thought into your cooking Komatsu."Aiko said "Right now in this restaurant everyone's stomach are being full and In their hearts too by feeling your emotions in the food that you serve."