Meet my oc's

Aiko
Race:human
Gender:female
Birth: July 16
Age: 23 time skips 27
Status: Alive
Height : 5'4
Family: mom(deceased) father (unknown)
Job: bishokuya ( gourmet hunter)
Personality: nice,friendly, smart,gets angry easily, has a calm side too.
Ability: her ability is an unusual her hands release a certain glow of different elements depending on the color she could either heal or attack,defend.
Love: one of the heavenly kings ( il keep you guys guessing XD)
Aiko only had her mother, her dad walked out on her and her mother by the age of ten. The last few years it was just her and her mom they both shared a powerful power that can only be passed from mother to daughter. Her mother worked as a chef/bishokuya. Over the years her mom fell to an unknown illness when she was thirteen. When her mother died she didn't have any family but her mom had one friend that took aiko in to take care of her until she was old enough to be by herself since then Aiko always kept a few things to herself but she always spoke her mind. She hates it when people make fun of her or her close friends.  When she first started working as a bishokuya there she met komatsu at his restaurant they kept a friendship as well as her friend yuuto she met him at the market.

Yuuto
Race: human
Age: 24 time skips 28
Gender: male
Status:alive
Height:5'6
Ability: none
His personality is quiet,friendly but if you say something mean to one of his friends he get angry easily.He works at a market place there he met Aiko they've kept a friendship. They always helped each other out whether it's giving each other  info. On the next job or just hanging out to someplace to relax. Whenever Aiko is away for too long she gives him instructions to take care of her greenhouse as well as her home.