Special chapter!!!!!

Hi guys! I know it's a long wait but I know I'll be super busy this week but I decided to post this chapter I was originally planning to post it on Coco's birthday but sadly i won't have time so I post it a week early! I hope you like it!

"Coco-kun, where are we going?" Aiko asked

"It's a surprise." Coco said 'Maybe this could be the day....that I can give her that gift...I couldn't give it to her on Valentine's Day because I didn't have the courage for it....but maybe...maybe now since we're alone...' he thought

'I wonder where we're going?'Aiko thought glancing at Coco she caught him staring at her.

"What? Is something wrong?" Aiko ask

"Oh, nothing."Coco said looking away a small blush appeared in his cheeks that he was slightly embarrassed that she caught him staring at her. The two walked in silence and Coco would often glance at Aiko while she just looked ahead.

A few minutes later......
"Oh! I can't believe it!" Aiko exclaimed her eyes glittered in happiness looking around the pretty flowers that surrounded the area of one of her favorite flowers there.

"I'm glad you like it....Aiko-chan..." Coco said as he saw her looking at the flowers as one small butterfly landed on her nose as she sneezed.

'She sneezed rather cutely......'Coco thought as a slight blush appeared on his face.

"Coco-kun! Look what I've found!" Aiko exclaimed holding something in her hands. "It smells so nice...."

Coco looked at her and saw the flower in her hands.

"You found it...." leaning close to where Aiko stood looking at the flower in her hand. "It's just like I predicted..."

"Huh? You knew that I was going to find it?" Aiko said tilting her head at Coco.

"The vanilla lilac...it's said that this flower would taste sweeter when two people share it together..." Coco said "its sweet scent would attract anyone and eating it would Taste like an explosion of light and sweetness."

"Then let's have some!" Aiko said but before that out of nowhere a sparkly light pale pink dust was sprayed in their faces.

A little while later......

"Can someone explain how this happened?!" Sank exclaimed pointing an angry finger over to the young couple who just happened to be Coco and Aiko. Coco was blushing as he grabbed Aiko placing her in his Lap hugging her tightly. While Aiko blushed and giggled feeding Coco bits of the food in the table, both of them smiling happily.

"Eat up my Raven haired prince~" Aiko said with a smile on her face.

"Ah.." Coco said taking a bite of food and wrapping his arm around Aiko's small waist,as she squeaked rather cutely when he nuzzle to the side of her neck.

"Make it stop! Just stop!" Sani begged now bitting on his handkerchief with anime tears.

"What's going on? " walking through the entrance of the restaurant was Toriko, Komatsu and behind them was granny setsuno.

"Eh? What's going on with You Coco? Aiko?" Toriko said looking at the them "Why are they acting like that?" 'I don't like it...' he thought

"I don't know! They just came in here and did that!" Sani yelled "My Aki...." he mumbled

"Oh dear....I think I know...judging by that flower that Aiko has in her hair....it's the vanilla lilac..." setsuno said "Aiko or Coco must've picked it when it wasn't ripe yet, so they must've been sprayed by the fragrance it produces....making them practically fall in love with whoever they see first."  As she saw Coco whispering into Aiko's ear making her blush beet red at what he said.

"Coco-kun! What you said it's...it's so bold.." Aiko said giggling she was face to face with him both blushing and rubbing each others noses.

"Gah! How long does the flower stuff last?!" Toriko asked feeling a bit jealous staring at the two he tighten his fist.

"It depends....could be hours....days or weeks."

"Weeks?!" The two kings exclaimed before a girlish squeal was heard from Aiko, she was now blushing madly.

"Coco! Sweetheart you can't do to me in public." She scolded him.

"I just can't help myself my princess...I just like hearing those sounds you make....it makes me wanna hear more." Coco smirked seductively and started to lightly nip Aiko's neck making her blush and giggle.

"Oh....you two should probably separate them before things get messy. Because it also is an aphrodisiac to them...it'll boost their hormones towards eachother.... " setsuno said as she caught sight of Coco boldly caressing Aiko's left thigh.  Toriko and Sani caught sight of it.

"Coco! Don't touch my future bride like that!" Sani

"Hey! Break it up!" Toriko said trying to remove Aiko away from Coco.

"No! I want to be with my princess!" Coco said

"It's for your own good!" The two snapped

"I wanna be with my Raven haired prince!" Aiko said anime tears went down her face.

"See, my princess wants me.... so stop trying to take her!" Coco said "She's mine."

" I wanna have his babies!" Aiko chimed in.

"You're not going to have his babies!" Toriko and Sani comically yelled

'Hmm I wonder which of them will Aiko pick? These three-wait four Zebra is the most possessive of the four...towards her.' Setsuno thought as she sees the Chaos in front of her.

"I wanna be with my Raven haired prince!" Aiko said

"As if I'll let you go with him!"

"Why did this had to happen?!"

Aiko then manage to break free from Sani and practically jumped on Coco, she sat on his lap as he wrapped his arms around her looking in her eyes and smiling, while she did the same.   The others knew that it was going to be tough trying to separate them and hoping that the flowers effect will wear off soon.

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think I'm currently open to any special request chapters with Aiko and any of the heavenly kings. Bye guys!