Chapter 43

" when komatsu finishes the soup let's eat it together" Toriko said

" yeah it'll be fun! A party!" Aiko said as she changed into a blue sundress that she luckily packed just in case.

" okay" takimaru said

" I won't get my hopes up, but I'll be waiting" match said

" you do your best too Toriko-San" takimaru said " for twenty years"

" twenty years huh?" Toriko said

" see ya real soon!" Aiko said

" you guys go buy lots of food supplies " yosaku said to Teppei,Rin and sani

" Eh? Why?" Sani asked

"just do it and make it snappy!" Yosaku said as he turn to Aiko " I'll need your help with them too"

" okay!" Aiko said as sani,Rin and Teppei left to buy the food. As Aiko went off with them.

As the group walked towards a few food stands.

' I won't let Aiko have Toriko! ' Rin though as she glanced at Aiko as she talked to a merchant as sani was next to Aiko as he glanced at Aiko ' big brother is totally hooked on Aiko.'

" thank you very much!" Aiko said as she was going to pick up the bag as sani stopped her as he decided to lift the bag full of food as Aiko smiled at him as he slightly blushed.

' Aki...' Sani though

As Aiko felt something tugged her dress as she turn to a little girl as she smiled.

" can I please have some lady?" The girl said holding out her hand

" since you asked nicely I don't see why not" Aiko said as she took out a few fruits as she gave it to her as she smiled.

" thanks lady!" She said as she ran off as Aiko noticed a woman sitting in a bench coughing a lot as the same little girl was there giving the fruit to her mom as the two smiled.

As Aiko looked at the two as she couldn't help but think of her mom, a lot of happy memories with her teaching her how to cook, the way that her mom glowed with happiness when Aiko did her first capture at a young age and her birthday but then she had a few flashes of memories of a man with her mother a few smiling then one memory of him leaving the house. As Aiko tighten her fist at that though as anger coursed through her.

' he had a choice and he made it...I won't ever forgive him' Aiko though

" Aki" sani said " I know you'll be a great mother to our kids"

" Sani-San?! Don't say things like that!" Aiko said as she slightly blushed as sani pulled her close.

" Aki, you can just say my name casually just like you do with Coco and Toriko" sani said

" A-Are you sure?" Aiko said

" of course, I don't mind Aki..." As sani touched her cheek as she slightly blushed ' she really is beaut'ful like this' he though as he still touched her cheek. " I love you Aki " as Aiko blushed harder when sani said those words.

' I really don't know how I feel about sani-kun...I mean he's nice and everything...I really don't know!' Aiko though

as sani slowly started to lean as Aiko froze before their lips could even touch a voice interrupted them.

" big brother! Aiko!" Rin exclaimed

" Ai-chan! Sani We got enough food to take back!" Teppei said

As Aiko quickly moved a few steps away from sani and ran to Teppei and Rin leaving sani with a shocked look on his face.

' I was so close! I almost kissed Aki!' Sani though ' and they ruined it! I would've known if she loved me! The moment that Aki says 'I love you' is the day I'll take her away from wherever we are and get married!' As he smiled at the though