Chapter 22

" Reiki slash!" Aiko said

" KNIFE!" Toriko said " I can't cut it!" As he only slightly bended the large straw.

" what I couldn't cut it either?!"Aiko said as she looked at Terry as Terry was okay she turn to the strange man. "What the hell are Trying to do that to my friend?!"

" Who the hell are you?!And what's the big idea with wolfing down other people's food?!" Toriko said

As the man smirked

" il give you and your friend the popcorn back Toriko " Grinpatch said as his neck expanded as he spat a large green blast as aiko and Toriko dodged it as they saw remains of the popcorn then being sucked back into the man as he laughed.

" that's some good ruminating " Grinpatch said " you've gotta savor yummy food over and over again or it's a waste " as he laughed

" what's with this guy?" Toriko muttered

" he's crazy" Aiko muttered

" BBcorn ...yeah, I'll definitely give back your BBcorn Toriko " Grinpatch said as he sat down " my pet has gone to get some right now, there's no helping him he has no sense of direction that guy, yep no sense of direction"

' what the hell is this guy? He's stranger than anyone I've encountered' Aiko though

" I think he should be getting back pretty soon" Grinpatch said

As a magma rat passed by the man quickly turn and used his straw to suck the whole rat inside as he swallowed it while making aiko shudder in disgust.

" Ain't this a nice straw?"Grinpatch said turning his head towards the two " it's a straw made from the mouth of a giant mosquito called the devil mosquito, its flexibility and durability is excellent, but I though it was gonna snap just then! Toriko"

" so that's your knife huh?"he said " it even got starjun's approval "

" starjun?!" Toriko and Aiko said

' That black Gt robot! He knows him! That means that...!' She though

" you bastard, you're Bishokukai?" Toriko said as aiko glared at the man as he glanced at her way.

" that girl is the one starjun described having the glow in her hands" Grinpatch said " he described you pretty well, he even said he had a...well interesting conversation with you"

' yeah right! I don't believe that Creep!' Aiko though

" thanks to you two, we failed to capture that Regal whatever" he said " the Bishokukai 6th Branch food provision team was given the blame and beaten half to death, I heard a new guy even got killed"

' they're that cruel? These guys are something else' aiko though

" and in the end I got stuck with retrieval Duty" he said " I had to bring back the broken Gt robot that new guy was Driving "

" you were in the garden?!" The two said simultaneously

" Yeah, it was my first time going to an IGO garden, it was lots of fun" he said " there were tons of ingredients I'd never seen before"

' if he got there easily it means that they were waiting for him...' She though

" But I didn't expect those two to be waiting there for me" he said " an IGO chief and Vice President were there and got serious, childish ain't it? That was too much of a pain so those guys can have that broken down Robo! I couldn't retrieve the Robo so I ate some of every single one of animals on the island instead"