Chapter 87

Aiko gently brushed Shina's long hair, while Komatsu and Toriko were on the couch, Komatsu reading a book and Toriko eating a piece of grilled meat on a bone as a snack.

'So far everything is peaceful. ' Aiko thought while braiding Shina's hair.

Zebra walked in wearing only a red bathrobe.

"Nothin' to do..." Zebra sat on the opposite side of the couch. "Hey Toriko, let's fight."

"Forget it..look at what we did the last couple of weeks in this house so just sit there quietly. " Toriko said as he finished his snack.

"He's right, we only have a week left until we get there so be patient. " Aiko said as she finished braiding Shina's hair.

"Come on! Let's fight!" Zebra said as he threw the first punch Toriko swiftly blocked it, the string punch created a gust Komatsu panicked, the three took cover while Zebra and Toriko fought.

"Why do I have to fight with you for no reason?!" Toriko asked

"Cause fighting is everything for me!" Zebra said

The two men fought Aiko peeked seeing all the furniture fly across the room from their scuffle.

"That's got nothing to do with me!" Toriko exclaimed

"And we rented such an expensive guest house..."Komatsu whispered in fear of the repair bill.

"Don't worry..."Shina said "It'll be okay.."

"How about this Toriko?! Huh?!"

"Man you're such a pest!"

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Aiko shouted getting in between the two men.

"Out of the way! " Zebra said

"No!" Aiko snapped at him.

Zebra growled at her.

"Zebra-san is so wild.." Shina said softly

"I can see why Coco-san and Sani-san refused..." Komatsu muttered in a low voice as he let out a sigh.

"What about Coco and Sani?!" Zebra said from across the room.

Komatsu let out a yelp. "Nothing! " He said

'Oh wow...Zebra-san does have sharp ears.' Shina thought

Zebra smirked. "Moving's made me hungry. Food!" He said

"R-right!" Komatsu said

"No, not you Kid...I want her to cook!" Zebra pointed at Aiko.

"Huh?!" Aiko said

"Cook now!" Zebra said

"No! You can't order me around like that! I ain't ya maid! I ain't your girl either!" Aiko snapped

"Ai-chan go make something for him please.." Komatsu whispered softly "He's only calmer when you cook for him...please!"

Aiko let out a sigh. "If you stop fighting i'll cook." Aiko said

Zebra stared at the young woman, he grumbled as he went to sit down.

'He always does this to Ai-chan...I'm relieved that she's here with us to at least calm this wild man...' Komatsu thought

In the evening Komatsu, Shina and Aiko already ate so they set the table up for the two men to eat.

"So you really ate those executioner beasts, huh?" Toriko asked while he chewed his roasted meat. "I can see why you've gotten stronger."