Chapter 1

" listen I won't go lower that 8,000 yen for each roast banana " Aiko said carrying a giant bag full of different fruits she got from her capture" if you don't buy them then I'm sure someone else will" she said

" oh all right lady you drive a hard bargain " the merchant said as Aiko smiled " I hope that il see you Again"

" thank you for your business!" Aiko said as she walked through the market ' I'm glad I found lots of ingredients! Let's see if I can find another job ' she though happily

" Aiko-San!" As she turn to see a young merchant wearing a white shirt and apron and a red bandana under his messy black hair they've been friends since she started capturing ingredients.

" oh hey yuuto " Aiko said as she held the bag " look what I've got for you today Bacon Leaf and white apples"

" that's great Aiko-San il pay you the usual for these" yuuto said

" so nothing new? " she ask as she gave him the supplies as he weight them" there's gotta be something good"

As yuuto though for a minute as he opened his mouth " well you know your friend you know where he works" as he took his calculator pushing the numbers.

" oh yeah komatsu why?" She ask

" well today earlier I was doing a delivery there I heard they needed a rare meat for a party " yuuto said

" rare meat? " Aiko said " what kind?"

" sorry Aiko that's all I know maybe you could ask your friend " yuuto said as he gave her the money which she stuffed it in her bag not bothering to count it. " thanks yuuto! Next time il get some interesting ingredients for you!" Aiko said as she ran off not knowing that her friend smiled lightly

' she's really enthusiastic at her job being a Bishokuya I just hope you'll be careful Aiko-san' yuuto though

' let's see if komatsu needs help' Aiko though walking through town going to the back room of the restaurant as she opened the door she saw her friend komatsu.

" hi komatsu! I've heard that you need something" Aiko said

Komatsu blinks and look up at his friend who smiles at him as he watch the female taking a seat as she was next to him.

She has a medium length dark brown hair that was tied up into a ponytail if it was loose it reached up to her waist .She has a light Brown eyes as She wore a blue sundress and black flats she was a few inches taller than Komatsu.

"Ai-chan!" Komatsu said "The Director told me to ask one of the Bishokuya named Toriko-san to get him a Galala Alligator! Can you come with me you're a Bishokuya too! Please! Please!" Komatsu started giving her the puppy dog face as he knows she can't resist the face.

" okay! Okay! Just don't do the face!" Aiko said " just pay me with a white apple pie I love so much"

" Deal! This is great Ai-chan!" Komatsu said happily

Out in the forest near the mountains Once they found the clearing, a man with blue hair wearing an orange shirt and navy shorts was sitting on a rock fishing using a gigantic bug as bait.

"U-Um, my name is Komatsu and she's my friend Aiko we've come to offer you a job as a Bishokuya" He asked nervously," The International Gourmet Organization, or IGO, is having a gourmet party. They would like you to provide the ingredients for the meal that will be cooked at the party."

"Uh, are you listening?" she asked when the man gave no response she didn't like it that they ignore her friend Then the giant bug that was dangling from the fishing line was pulled underwater.