Chapter 70

Chapter 70

"I've got the plates Komatsu."Shina said

"Ah, good can you place it on your left."Komatsu said while stirring the pot.

Once Shina set the plates down both of them heard a crack, Komatsu glanced and saw the vary sane plate that Shina set down split in the very middle.

"What was that?"Shina asked curiously.

Komatsu didn't answer he just had a very worried look holding the broken plate.

'Why do I have this feeling that something is wrong?'Shina thought gripping her cane. 'I hope that Aiko is okay...'

Meanwhile with Toriko and Aiko

Aiko tried to move but the gravity was making it extremely hard but not impossible. She slightly blushed since she was on top of the bluenette. It wasn't her fault that she was practically in his arms. They heard the roar of an animal once they saw it, the animal is a three headed type of tiger.

Asura Tiger (Mammal Beast) Capture Level - Immeasurable

Bit by bit the duo tried to stand up, Aiko got off of Toriko without any trouble but manage to only kneel.

"M-My body's.....heavy..."Toriko muttered out.

The tiger licked his teeth and tongue started to drool at eyeing at the new prey. Once it attacked the duo manage to barely dodged it.

"What the hell is this.....?!"Toriko said

"It feels like lead...."Aiko said "It's the gravity of this....place is making us feel heavier."

Both of them struggled to move, they saw that the tiger was about to stomp them until Toriko acted quickly by using his leg knife attack to scratch the animal's paw grabbing Aiko and dodge the attack but they were too slow, they got hit sending them flying they got separated in the process.

"Aiko!"Toriko shouted

"Toriko!"Aiko shouted

After a few minutes Aiko struggled a bit.

"I.....damn it!"Aiko muttered out glancing around Toriko was no where near in sight. Bit by bit her vision started to be hazy. "My body is going numb........"

She saw the giant tiger licking his lips, he ran after her.

"Seriously?!...just...what...I need!"Aiko muttered glaring at the tiger.

Aiko could hardly do anything the tiger ran at her and opened its mouth to devour her. She manage to move and dodge the attack but the animals impact send her flying to a new area.

"My body feels normal again."Aiko said moving her body.

She looked around the area and saw mist.

"A fog?"Aiko said "Where could he be? The fog is dense...I can't see anything."

She head thunder and it suddenly started to rain, but instead of a light drizzle it was ferocious water blasts.

"It's not rain! It feels like their missiles!"Aiko said

She carefully stood up and tried to escape the harsh water falling in. It led her to a new environment into a plains field trees and tall grasses.

"This is new."Aiko muttered and started to sweat a bit and collapsed on her knees. 'My body got heavy again...just what's up with this place?' She thought she slowly crawled to try and see if her body could adapt to the new environment.

"I'm worried about Toriko...."Aiko said she stopped realizing that she didn't say Kun at the end, she wondered why she said his name like that. Now is not the time to think of that, right now is to find him and stay together to explore the place.