Chapter 47

With Toriko, Coco and sani

" Wha do you mean Aki didn't come here?!" Sani exclaimed " we haven't seen her in a while!"

As the three heavenly Kings were at komatsu's restaurant to see if Aiko was there with komatsu.

" yeah I haven't seen Ai-chan in a while but I think she's fine" komatsu said as he was in his chefs uniform talking to them in the break room.

" how do you know if she's fine! She could be hurt or worse!" Sani exclaimed as he was clearly worried about her.

" Sani could be right Aiko is usually with one of us but not knowing where she is worries me" Coco said ' I wonder...' He started to think

As Toriko had a though he was kinda afraid to say it but he though it was the only other explanation for Aiko to suddenly go away.

" What If she's with a man?" Toriko said as it caught the other two heavenly kings attention.

" what do you mean?! My Aki with some brute!" Sani said

" she's not yours Sani!" Toriko snapped

" Well she's not yours either is she?!" Sani snapped

" Um try to calm down please Sani-San,Toriko-San" komatsu said as the two glared at each other as Coco was thinking.

" she couldn't be with a man I haven't foretold that" Coco said

" Oh that's good" Toriko said as he let out a breath of relief. " but where is she?"

" I can clear things up here" a voice said as the four men turn to look as they were surprised at who it was.

Meanwhile with Aiko

" why is this so hard?!" Aiko exclaimed as she inspected a few plants using her gourmet stick to identify each clover like plant that she though could be the ingredient.

" I just need to relax even if I didn't find the Hazel clover yet I found some other edible plants instead " Aiko said as she let out a sigh. ' Ive been here for over a few hours already I still haven't found it, but i don't care I'll keep looking for it no matter what!'

' springforest is a big forest if you get out you'll see a grassy plain on the way. everything here is so different. The temperature is nice not too hot not too cold just like its name it has that spring feeling to it. With lots of delicious ingredients I found a few that were sweets and a few that are really healthy for you so it's a perfect balance.' Aiko though as she left out a sigh as she looked at her bandage hand. ' I wonder if that little deer is okay, it left in a hurry before I could check its leg again...most animals I meet aren't like that one. It's really cute!'

As aiko got up to stretch a bit as she heard a sound. In which she got up. She remembered that was the same sound that the little deer made in which Aiko immediately ran as she heard the sound getting closer as she saw the deer with what looked like its family.

She saw the mother deer with the same young deer that she helped. The mother was an older looking deer she was different than the young one. Her color was a dark brownish color she had a little white tail as she also had what looked like something that was growing something around her horns. As Aiko looked at the two having a drink of water from the river. As Aiko looked at the two as it reminded her of her and her mother. As she though back at those times.

flash back

" Aiko! Look at these!" Her mother said as she held out an almond cabbage " These'll be good for our salad "

" oh those look yummy! Mommy!" Aiko said " oh it'll go well with some fish!"

" fish? Okay let's go capture one" yuri said as she smiled at her daughter

" yeah fish! " aiko exclaimed as she smiled happily " we can get some for daddy too!"

" Aiko you know your father is busy with his work, we can get him some later" yuri said

" he's always working he needs to relax mommy" aiko said as she pouted

" I know sweetie but you just need to be patient I'm sure he'll be done really soon" yuri said

End of flashback

As aiko's fist tighten at that though. ' a real parent wouldn't leave! A real parent wouldn't leave his own wife and daughter for some stupid research!' She though

Then Aiko heard footsteps as she stopped as she slightly look as she saw something that she wasn't expecting as she froze.

Back with toriko and the others

" Wait so she's in springforest?!" The three heavenly kings exclaimed

" why would she go there alone?!" Sani exclaimed " why didn't she ask me to go?!"

" Sani I'm sure she has her reasons you need to calm down" Coco said

" still why didn't she tell us?" Toriko asked

" well Aiko-San didn't want to bother you guys, she said she wanted to go alone" yuuto said " but when I got back I heard from a friend that searching for an ingredient that aiko-San was looking for is rare and that someone is already there after it too."

" he's right there's news that a Gt robot was spotted no doubt is the bishokukai is after it too" mansam said

" we've got to get there now!" The three exclaimed ' aiko/aiko-chan/Aki please wait for me!' They though

Back with Aiko

As Aiko saw a Gt robot looking at the creatures.

' Of all of the times! Why did it have to be here?!' Aiko though

" So this is where you were hehe too easy" the robot said Aiko didn't recognized the voice of the robot. She can tell that it was a female's voice. " you two were really hard to keep track I was sure the trap I set up would've got you I guess trying to catch an endangered species wouldn't be easy. But now that I found you " as the Gt robot started to cackle

' Nature deer? Is that what they're called?' Aiko though

" Say goodbye!" The robot said " Peeler Shot!"

As the attack was aimed at the Deers as aiko quickly went in front of the Deers.

" Reiki shield!" Aiko said as her hands glowed releasing a solid shield as the attack didn't do a thing. As the creatures looked at Aiko that they were surprised at her as if no other human did that for them.

" hehe so there was someone here " the robot said " you were the one that helped that little brat from my trap"

" so you hurt that cute little deer?" Aiko said " are you a member of the bishokukai?"

" you must be the girl they mentioned back at base the girl with the glowing hands" the robot said

As Aiko glared at the robot

" the names Cherry I'm a new member of the bishokukai " Cherry said " I guess it's time for you to die"

" my name is Aiko and I'm not going to die, I will defeat you" Aiko said

as the two had a staredown as the two creatures looked at the two from a distance.