Chapter 45

Hi guys! This is it! Il be making a few chapters about Aiko and her animal partner I can't wait for you to meet it! After that il continue on to the rest of the story.

One morning Aiko woke up earlier than she ever did usually she'd hear the sounds of a few birds at her backyard. As she got dressed in a simple purple blouse and blue jeans as she put on her sneakers. She was in deep though about what had happened back in ice hell having that near death experience as she and her mother talked saying that she needed to get stronger as her mother only mentioned that she needed to get an ingredient that might help her get stronger.

She decided to not tell Toriko or the others she didn't want them to worry about her. She wanted to get stronger for them and for herself the only thing she though was to search for that ingredient and hope that her mother was right.

' if I asked Johannes to take me he might tell Rin and sani of where I am then tell Toriko and the others I think I'll ask yuuto to take me' Aiko though ' I haven't seen him in a while I think I'll catch something and bring it to him'

As she grabbed her backpack and locked her door to catch something as she walked along the path to search for something to give to yuuto.

As she walked farther into a grassy plains as she saw trees with different ingredients on them and a few animals sleeping peacefully in the shade.

' I think I'll get some fruit to give to him' Aiko though

As she looked up at the trees as she climb up as she looked at the fruit.

' I'll need something else too these fruit won't fetch a high price...maybe an animal might be good too' she though

As she climb down from the tree as she had a bag with the fruit inside. Suddenly out of nowhere she heard a sound as she turn to a rampaging crabboar as Aiko quickly dodge it.

" Oh a crabboar! That might be nice for yuuto! I think it's a capture level 10" Aiko said

As the looked at the crabboar it was bigger than your normal boar as it had the color of a red crab the meat is delicious combination of sweet tender meat and seafood.

" hey big guy! " Aiko said " I give thanks to all the ingredients in the world! Itadakimasu!" As the giant boar rampage at her full speed. " Reiki Pyro punch!" As her fist glowed red unleashing a bit of fire as she easily defeated the creature.

" yay! Got something for yuuto!" Aiko said as she happily carried the crabboar.

As Aiko happily walked to the wholesale market.

Meanwhile with Toriko

As Toriko lied in the shade of a tree relaxing at the healing country of life since he hadn't had much time exploring the place yet he figured he could do this first then go back home. As he had a mad blush on his face as he let out a big sigh.

' why couldn't I tell her how I felt? Just what's wrong with me? There's so many chances with her...damn it I should've kissed her when I had a chance back at ice hell...the way she looked in that dress...Gah! I told her that she was pretty but I couldn't say beautiful or stunning?! I think she thinks I'm a total idiot! ' Toriko mentally cursed himself as he looked up in the sky as an idea popped in his head.

' Wait! What if I take her someplace so that we could be alone!' Toriko though ' it has to be someplace that girls really love to go! But where? I don't know where to take aiko.' As Toriko let out another sigh ' this is really hard...' As Toriko tried to think of something so he and Aiko could go.

Meanwhile with Coco

As coco was taking a walk to clear his head. Why you ask? Because he can't get his mind of a certain brown haired girl . As he slightly blushed at what had happened a few days ago as they were really close at the elevator they're bodies being at close contact it nearly drove Coco mad but knowing how he is he always controls himself.

' I wonder how Aiko-chan is doing maybe I should visit her later' Coco though as he went to his shop to cleaned up before the customers came to wait in line. As a slight blush appeared in his face.

' maybe I should ask Aiko-chan to accompany me somewhere...maybe ask her on a ...D-D-Date...' Coco though as he slightly blushed at this. ' but I'm not sure how she feels about me yet...but I feel as if I made some progress with her but I also noticed that Toriko had some progress as well...even if he is my friend i don't want to lose Aiko-chan's heart..'

Meanwhile with Sani

' Aki...you looked So beaut'ful when we were shopping for food supplies...you were so kind to that girl too. Oh I can't wait until we have kids of our own!' Sani though as he stopped walking.

' I know! Later il visit Aki and ask her to go out with me to a nice restaurant so that we can enjoy each other's company with out being interrupted I almost kissed her if it wasn't for Rin and Teppe' he though as he smiled thinking of Aiko as he kept on walking.

Back with Aiko

As Aiko held the crabboar over her shoulder as she held the bag of fruit in her other hand as she found her friend yuuto.

" Oh Aiko-San it's been a while" yuuto said

" hey yuuto yeah sorry I haven't been able to visit much" Aiko said " here I brought you some fruit and a big crabboar!" As she placed the ingredients in the stall.

" these are great! Just what I'd expect from Aiko-San!" Yuuto exclaimed

" the reason why I'm here it's because I need a favor yuuto" Aiko said

" what is it?" Yuuto asked

" I need a favor since you have that piloting license I was wondering if you could take me to springforest?" Aiko said

" springforest? I think I've heard of that place " yuuto said " it has more of a nice spring climate feel to it but even so there's a few tough creatures there Aiko-San"

" I know that I'm just looking for an ingredient there" Aiko said

" what is the ingredient?" Yuuto asked

" it's called hazel clover " Aiko slowly said

" Wait! Hazel clovers?" Yuuto said "I've heard of those! its a clover when it's fully grown it release a nice aroma like hazelnuts. They're capture level is over 35! "

" is it hard to find those?" Aiko asked

" I've only heard about what I told you Aiko-San but I'm sure you'll find them in that forest" yuuto said " is anyone else going with you?"

" No I decided to go alone" Aiko said ' I don't want them on this trip. I can handle this myself.' She though

" Okay Aiko-San then il take you there" yuuto said

" okay yuuto! Thanks! I can't wait to go!" Aiko said as she smiled

After a few moments aiko and yuuto were on the plane as they were soaring the sky as aiko looked at the scenery.

" we're really high up here yuuto" aiko said

" yeah but a trip to springforest might take a day and a half to get there" yuuto said

" that long? This is the first time I'm going to that place " Miyuki said

" springforest is like I said aiko-San there's also a few different kinds of creatures that some are tough but they're rumors about a kind of creature that are really rare, many people hardly ever see it. " yuuto said

" That's sounds really interesting yuuto I wonder what the creature is?" Aiko said

" like I said hardly anyone ever seen it some say it's a powerful creature others think it's a made up story" yuuto said

" Ohh I can't wait to explore that forest!" Aiko exclaimed

' I just hope you'll find what you're looking for hopefully you won't run into trouble' yuuto though