Chapter 38

As they heard a small cough from Aiko as a bit of blood came out. As match's eyes widen as he checked Aiko's pulse as he froze.

" H-Her pulse stopped! she's going into cardiac arrest!" Match exclaimed as he started to give Aiko Cpr treatment.

As Toriko glanced as his eyes widen at this.' S-She Can't die! She can't! ' He though ' tommyrod! You bastard!' As he unleashed a great power.

"It starts now!" Toriko said angrily " il show you a fight of my wild and true form of hunting!"

" if only you'd let the bugs kill you, you could have had a less agonizing death!" Tommyrod said " too bad your little girlfriend isn't here to see you die!"

As the two walked up facing each other.

" Aiko come on!" Match said as he continued the treatment.

Aiko's p.o.v.

I looked around the scenery it was a park that I was in it was peaceful it was the usual place that I always go to as I sat at the bench wondering why I'm here? One minute I was fighting that cockroach guy now I'm here...it's really nice here as I felt a hand on my shoulder.

" Aiko sweetheart" a voice said as I froze I haven't heard that voice in a long time as I turn to look as tears went down my face.

" Mom!" I said as I hugged her tightly as tears went down my face.

Back with Toriko

As the two started fighting as both of them dodge the others attacks at great speed.

' he's fast. And those sharp fangs' Toriko though ' is the reason he kept them hidden for so long because they would get in the way of hatching his bugs?'

' Aiko! Don't give up on me here! We need you here!' Match though as he pressed his hands on her chest ' I've got a few minutes if not then she's done for!'

As tommyrod started using his wings as he moved at a great speed as Toriko looked at it.

"FLYING FORK!" Toriko said

As Tommyrod dodged the attack at a great speed as he hit Toriko.

' that bastard is faster than a stag beetle' Toriko though ' I need to halt his movements or...' " FLYING KNIFE!" He said as Tommyrod dodged it as he went at Toriko as he hit him.

" that fork you have sure is fragile" Tommyrod said " just like that girl"

As Toriko looked at his hand

" What about those wings you're so proud of?" Toriko said

" huh?" Tommyrod said as he looked at his shoulder to see one wing was cut off.

Back with Aiko.

Aiko's p.o.v.

" mom I missed you so much!" I said

" I missed you too. " my mom said as we looked at each other " you've grown so much! Just look at you! You're a very beautiful young woman!"

" mom why am I here? oh no am I dead? I'm Dead aren't I?" I said as I started talking too much " I can't die they need my help! I've gotta help them! Toriko-kun needs my help!" As my mom shushed me.

" you're not dead " she said " it's not your time yet, besides we need to have a serious talk Aiko "

' uh-oh she only says my name like that when she's really serious ' I though

" I died before I could show you the full extent of this ability so far you only scratched the surface of this" she said " but by now a few other people took notice of your ability right?"