Chapter 67

"Come out!"Cherry snapped "You think that hiding is gonna help you! I'm not falling for it like last time!"

'Okay...as long as Cherry doesn't get close to Shina its all good...gotta think...'Aiko thought closing her eyes for a minute.

"You think I'm just gonna stand here and let you have him! You...you Hussy!" Cherry yelled

'Hussy? I'm not a hussy!'Aiko thought glaring at cherry.

"Where do you get off, you magic hand hussy! You don't deserve him!" Cherry yelled out throwing knives at the bushes while Aiko dodged them.

"I don't WANT him! I don't even know HIM! WHO ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?!"Aiko yelled out in confusion.

'What is going on with this lunatic?!'Shina thought safely hiding away from the two women. 'I feel sorry for Aiko having to face such a girl with Issues.'

'Why is it always me?'Aiko thought 'Just who is this person that got Cherry so worked up?'

Cherry stopped and looked at Aiko head to toe. Slightly glaring at her, she then crossed her arms over her chest and scoffed a bit.

"I don't know what he sees in you, you're not that pretty looking."Cherry sneered "You're hair is so blah and your face needs work. I guess you didn't get much from your parents, it's probably your mom's fault."

Aiko's ears perked up at cherry's comment. "What?!"Aiko said her voice hinted a danger danger tone.

"Yeah, it's obvious your mom must've been a plain Jane, there's always a saying ' if there's something wrong with the bitch then there's something wrong with the pup.' " Cherry said

A deadly aura was emitting from Aiko, Cherry froze a bit and sense it.

'How dare she insult my mom...'Aiko thought glaring at Cherry.

"Listen you! I can take your insults you can call me names, make fun of me but if you ever insult anyone close to me then your just asking for trouble!" Aiko threatened a white aura appeared around her.

"Oh did I hit a nerve?"Cherry mocked taking out her large knife. " Mijin Kiri! " Several slashes in a crisscross pattern by cherry's knife towards Aiko, She quickly dodged a few but a few manage to hit her, she yelled put in pain tumbling through the ground.

Aiko looked at her shoulder to see multiple cuts. She slowly got up but cherry was quick enough to be in front of her. Cherry punched Aiko hard in the stomach and send her flying hitting a few trees.

Aiko coughed out some blood. Then felt a hand grabbed her neck lifting her up.

"If I kill you right now then he'll be mine...oh I can just picture him..."Cherry said smiling while trying to choke Aiko, Aiko put her hand on cherry's wrist trying to stop her. "His dark hair...oh and his dreamy eyes looking at me..."

"You're...crazy!"Aiko muttered her hands glowed red and kept gripping Cherry's wrist, steam rose and cherry yelped in pain eventually letting Aiko go.

"You bitch! You burned me!"Cherry shouted looking at her wrist where you could see a handprint. While Aiko coughed out trying to catch her breath.

'That was too close...'Aiko thought 'I didn't think that she'd be like this...its way different than last time.'

Both women unleashed their appetite demons glaring at eachother after a second both ran simultaneously and matched each others attacks and blocked the others openings. Cherry threw small knives and small plates at her, she focused her reiki to make a shield deflecting the attacks, she didn't notice that one plate was rigged with a small bomb causing an explosion on impact.

Meanwhile with Shina

Shina hid a few feet away from the fight, she heard the explosion and a worry expression etched on her face. She held her white cane tightly. It felt like hours that Aiko left her alone, that is until she heard more explosions her cloudy eyes widen in fear and worry.

'Aiko...please be careful...'Shina thought she could hear clearly what the two women were saying even if Shina was far away from the fight, she heard both heart beats of the women. 'One of them is getting tired...but I don't know who...'

"Aw, what's the matter you little hussy? To think that he actually thinks your fascinating...there's nothing fascinating about you!" Cherry said "I won't let you have him!" Shina heard punches which she guessed it was from cherry.

"Geez...you kept saying him this and him that...your just a whiny little brat...I feel sorry for you..."Aiko coughed out.

Shina's eyes widen when she smelled blood. She didn't know who's blood it was.

"Aww the little bitch is bleeding."Cherry mocked "I know after I finish with you I'll go after that stupid blind bitch."

"Don't call her a stupid bitch!"Aiko muttered "You're the bitch! Unlike you...Shina has something to prove..."

"Prove what? She's just a weak little blind girl."Cherry said

"She's not weak...I think Shina is amazing the way that she is...and I'm going to help her in her resolve..."Aiko said

'Aiko...no one ever said that about me before...'Shina thought she felt her eyes water a bit.'I think I know how to help her...'

Back with Aiko and Cherry

Aiko breath heavily glaring at Cherry, while Cherry did the same.

'This girl is tough, but I won't let her beat me!'Cherry thought 'If she beats me again then my knight would choose her!' She tighten her fist. 'I'll kill her right where she stands!'

'There's no one here it's all on me...I can't lose to her!'Aiko thought

"Hey you...you bitch! AIKO IS TWICE THE WOMAN THAT YOU ARE! YOU...YOU WANNABE CRAZY CHICK!"Shina shouted "I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISE IF HE PICKED HER OVER YOU!"'

Cherry turn and glared at Shina.

"What did you say?!"Cherry yelled

"You heard me! Aiko has something that you don't! That's why your precious person likes her!"Shina shouted still trembling a bit.

"I should kill you right now!"Cherry said raising her knife about to run at Shina only to be stopped by a few quick jabs all around her.

"Chuubu hari!"Aiko said

" I can't feel my arm! What did you do?!"Cherry said

"Chuubu hari is a type of knocking that I use. I mostly use it on animals I hardly use it on humans."Aiko said

'This bitch! Damn her!'Cherry thought she glared at Aiko, she still had movement in her other hand but even with that she didn't know how long she'll last if Aiko does another one of her attacks. She reached in her bag and took out a ball.

"Next time I see you, you won't be so lucky!"Cherry said throwing the ball to the ground creating a smokescreen covering the area.

Once it cleared up cherry wasn't in sight. Aiko still kept her guard up looking around the area, she saw Shina slowly walking in her direction.

"Aiko! Aiko! Are you okay?!"Shina asked

"I'm fine Shina."Aiko said

"You're hurt aren't you? I smell blood."Shina said

"It's just a few scratches I'll be fine. I just need to eat something and rest."Aiko said reassuringly at Shina hoping that she doesn't fuss.

"Okay, let's do that then...huh?"Shina said

Shina turn her head to the side and Aiko glanced at shina's direction to see a light beige rabbit with dark stripes color with long ears and small horns.

"Aiko, that's the marinated jackalope."Shina whispered "I know that's what we're looking for."

"Okay, I'm gonna get it!"Aiko said looking at the animal as it was eating a few plants nearby.

'We're so close at getting it! I just hope I don't let it get away!'Aiko thought looking at the creature.