Chapter 56

"Hey, it's done, Aiko, Komatsu."Toriko said

"Itadakimasu!" Aiko said taking the meat off the grill immediately taking a bite. "Yum, it's so good!"

"I've never had food like this before its so delicious!"Komatsu said "Thank you Toriko-San!"

"Thank you Toriko-kun for taking me and Komatsu to eat with you in the upper levels of the restaurant."Aiko said smiling brightly at him.

Toriko held the tongs and glanced at Aiko, he felt happy that he could make Aiko smile and that she was enjoying it.

"It's true that first timers get refused to enter the restaurants that are above two hundred floors."Toriko said "there's some member only shops that you can get into by airships. I'll show you some of them someday."

"Really?"Komatsu said

"Yeah! It's a date!"Aiko exclaimed

'Date?!'Toriko thought he felt his cheeks slightly warm at the thought of taking Aiko out in a date, sure there were times that they went out together casually only as friends but he knows that he can't be stuck at the friend zone for long. He glanced at Aiko happily eating the food.

"But this place is a seven star restaurant." Komatsu said "Being able to eat top class cowpigcken is delightful."

"Yeah don't forget that we're in a private room that's really high up..."Aiko said looking at the private room that you could see the entire city and the night sky. 'A tad bit high for my taste...but the food is so worth it.' She thought

The waitress opened the door and served them the best cuts of meat for them to cook in the grill.

"It's so much is it okay?"Komatsu asked

"It's a thanks for my old mans present you prepared."Toriko said as he ate some meat.

"Your dad?"Komatsu said

"Well, I say old man I mean the IGO president."Toriko said

"So the wine was for someone that important?"Komatsu said "I'm glad he enjoyed it."

"Though he can't hold his liquor, he couldn't even finish one cup."Toriko said

"Yeah I'm like that too, I really can't hold my liquor so well."Aiko said "Come to think of it I don't remember what I did or said when I got drunk. Toriko-kun tell me did I do something that made you feel uncomfortable that day?"

"Huh?"Toriko said he thought back when Aiko called him her blue haired teddy bear,when she was close to him running her hand through his hair and he blushed. "N-No you just passed out."

"Okay, I would just feel so embarrassed if I said something or did something to you."Aiko said "It's like my mom said when someone gets drunk they tell the truth or just act plain foolish."

'So he brought it for someone that can't drink and let Ai-chan have some too...'Komatsu thought he let out a sigh.

"You're full already?"Toriko said "This place got something even for famous on the menu then the meat."

"What is it?"Komatsu said

"Vegetables."Toriko said

A few minutes later the waitress came back with a variety of vibrant colored vegetables that left Komatsu in awe. Komatsu tried all kinds of vegetables with the meat that could leave you speechless by it.

"Yum, baconleaf taste better grilled!"Aiko said holding the baconleaf in between her chopsticks. "Here Toriko-kun, try it."

Toriko opened his mouth letting Aiko feed him, he stopped chewing for a moment realizing that Aiko just fed him as if they were a couple and slightly blushed.