Chapter 7

" oh man it's the battlewolf the legendary king " Toriko said

" so beautiful " Aiko said stepping a bit forward

" Aiko stand back" Toriko said

" no way I'm here the same reason you're here" Aiko said staring at him

Meanwhile in the arena seats

" it's Toriko in the flesh!"

" is that the Toriko?!"

" who's the girl he's with?"

" Don't know but she's cute"

" we're going to see Toriko fight?"

" Toriko-San Ai-chan" Komatsu said

" that idiot...how did they get..." Mansam said as he looked up at the dome and had a shocked look on his face. " wha? That's a 2.5 meter thick specially fortified acrylic! "

As Tina held the camera as she ran " Toriko! Toriko! Toriko! Toriko" Why are they in the colosseum? Getting coverage on this would be finger-lickingly delicious!" As she stood in front of the komatsu notice her.

" Tina-San?" He said " what's she doing here? Tina-San! Tina-San!"

" huh? What is it?!" Tina said as she turn her camera to see Komatsu " Komatsu-kun?" As she looked at the older man as she quickly hid her camera.

" friend of yours? Bro?" Mansam ask

" y-yes" Komatsu said

As the crowd cheered as they looked at the arena

Meanwhile with Toriko and Aiko

"Only after two hits " Toriko said " I guess I didn't put in enough power after all"

As the gauchi roared at them as Toriko intimidated it

" pipe down!" Toriko shouted as all the other creatures stepped back as Aiko looked at the battlewolf.

' this wolfs eyes doesn't have any fight in it she didn't react to Toriko's intimidation which means it's just like I suspected I'm sure Toriko figured it out too...she's pregnant!' Aiko though

" among the beastly scents characteristics of wolves these are pheromones " Toriko said as Aiko stood beside him.

"Then there's no doubt about it she's pregnant!"Toriko said " she's about to give birth"

" as in now! Right now!" Aiko said ' but an existing clone pregnant?in other words parthenogenesis? Is that even possible? I mean I know that science that do clones and crossbreeds but a clone giving birth? We've got to help her somehow!' As Aiko though as she tied her hair up in a ponytail. As the wolf looked at them as she collapse.

" battlewolf!" Toriko shouted

" Toriko-San stay there!" Aiko said taking out a little bottle as her hands glowed white as she ran to check on the wolf as the wolf stared at her.

" easy girl, I'm only here to help" Aiko said ' I'd better use that move' as Aiko put her hands up releasing a light blue mist from her hands' my special blend it relaxes the creatures that are giving birth I just hope she'll let me near her' as Aiko looked at the beast as she waited for it to make its move.

Meanwhile at the stands

"Hey,hey what happened?" Mansam said

" chief!we have to put the match on hold!"Toriko shouted

"The battlewolf can't fight!"Aiko shouted

" hurry up and tell rin to cut the battle fragrance Aiko here manage to handle this but I don't know for how long!" Toriko shouted