Special chapter!!!

Hi guys! This is a special one shot chapter because I just got 10k!!! In this chapter has the four heavenly kings so I hope you guys like it!!!! 

Special chapter!

'Why am I feeling so nervous?' Coco glanced down at his watch. 'Did I come too early! Where is she?' Coco thought

You see was today February the 14th, meaning it was none other than Valentine Days. A day were girls give the one who they cherish their special homemade Valentine chocolate. During one of her adventures with Toriko and Komatsu, one of the ingredients they were went off to find, was a rare chocolate tree, that grows variety of high-scale, rich chocolate that melts with deliciousness once place in someone mouths. She decided to help Komatsu in making a variety of desserts for this special day.  So she invited her close friends to celebrate.

Unknown to a certain brown haired woman, who was blissfully unaware that her suitors were also having a competition to see out which of the gifts that she'll like the best.

Second entering the floor, was of course Toriko, dressed in white fancy suit, as he is always first, already taking a seat at their usual table. Next was Sani, along with Coco, who were also dressed in fancy suits, as last to enter was of course Zebra. Once all kings were seated at the table there was a cold atmosphere at the table. Why? Well you are about to find out!

"So Toriko, mind telling me why I heard from a little birdie that Chibi went out to get that ingredient for today!?" Zebra asked who was max pissed out when he heard the news, that Aiko went with Toriko to get the chocolates.

"Oh-So you heard! Yeah, you know going with her on captures is great! People seem to mistake us as a married couple!" Toriko joked, but the others didn't find the joke funny.

"Sani, why do you have a bouquet of lilacs?" Coco asked

"It's for Aki. Aren't they beautiful, these are Aki's favorites very beautiful, and Aki only deserved the best of beautiful things." Sani said elegantly, earning a twitch from Zebra.

"Tch, as if she'll care about some stupid flowers. You should have got her something bigger." Zebra Mocked earning a annoyed glare from Sani.

"As if you can do better!" Sani exclaimed, earning a cocky smirk from Zebra, who in the next second pulled out an overly large stuffed teddy bear, that was about the same height, and size as him.

'Where the hell did he hid that bear!' Everyone thought eyes on the large bear.

" A bear!? That is so lame! Aki will definitely love my gift!" Sani exclaimed who soon got into an argument with Zebra about who got the best gift.

'I wonder if she'll like my gift....but I'm not too confident.' Coco thought feeling the gift in his pocket.

"Hmm, I think Aiko will like my gift better than you two." Coco noticed that it was Toriko who spoke up next, holding a box of extremely rare chocoberries, which were small chocolates in the shape of berries, that had creamy smooth rich taste depending on the shape of it the richer it is.

Both Sani, and Zebra took a glance over at Toriko gifts, before pointing him with a blank glance. "Lame!"

"Hey! Mine is so much better than yours! I'll bet Aiko will love it!" Toriko Cried out, as this got all three in a argument, again, while Coco had to sweat-drop and felt nervous, Aiko would like any of those gifts he felt slightly discourage.

It was just around this time, a few more guest made their appearances, who were Tina, camera out and ready for a big scope, along with Teppei,Shina and Granny Setsuno stopping at the head of the table, taking on the argument that was going on.

"Maa, I think they are arguing over a certain woman. Ah-and speaking of the devil." Granny Setsuno, spotted Aiko and Komatsu rolling a few carts of desserts

"We've got the desserts!" Aiko said, and was surprised to see her announcement fill upon deaf ear to the three who were arguing with each other.

'They didn't hear her.'Shina thought 'it smells good. I wonder which one Komatsu and Aiko made?'

"Maa, Aiko-chan it seem those three are busy at the moment. So instead how about letting Coco have the first taste of tonight dessert." Even with her eyes close, Coco could sense the old woman was up to something, but had his attention quickly stolen by the young woman in front of him, holding out a piece of cake in front of his mouth.

"Aiko- chan..."Coco slightly blushed

"I hope you like it, Say ah~, Coco-kun!" Aiko smiled cutely, as the known gentleman of the four kings had to fight down a blush. This seem to have caught the other three kings attention, as they had to watch in horror, Aiko feed Coco.

"Maa." Coco said when Aiko fed him the tasty dessert when he swallowed it his eyes lit up. " it's delicious! You did a wonderful job Aiko-chan!" Aiko felt her heart lifted up due to Coco praised, being unaware of her next action, which just so happen to be her soft lips, meeting Coco's cheek, causing the man entire face to blush steaming hot red, turning his face away from embarrassment, while Aiko bash in her praised.

"Thank-you Coco-kun!" Aiko said "I was afraid that you wouldn't like it!"

"Coco you bastard!"

"Lucky son of a-"

"Noo!"

I decided that if Any of you guys want any one shot request like these feel free to leave me a message! Have an awesome day you guys!