Chapter 69

Aiko yawned and stretched at the start of the new day. She opened the window and looked up at the clear blue sky.  She picked out her outfit which was some dark blue jeans and a short sleeve white blouse with converse.

'Toriko-Kun called me yesterday to meet him, Terry and Komatsu.'Aiko thought 'I'll bring Aina and Shina along I'm sure it'll be nice.'

After a while Aiko called up Shina so that she'll be ready to meet up with the guys, it only took about an hour for the girls to meet them. Aiko saw Toriko and smiled at him.

'She's here!'Toriko thought smiling at her.

"Ai-chan! Shina-san!" Komatsu said smiling at the girls.

"Hi Komatsu."Shina said giving him a soft smile.

"Yo."Aiko said

"Aiko! Hey!"Toriko said smiling at her.  He turn to the giant boulder, "Okay,this'll do the trick." He turn towards the group. "What do you think about this rock?"

"What is he going to do to that rock?"Shina asked

"I think he's going to test his strength?"Aiko whispered

"Huh....Ai-chan didn't you say you like strong guys?"Komatsu said Toriko's ears perked up.

"Yeah I guess I did say that."Aiko said giving it a little thought. "Why bring that up all of a sudden?"

'She likes strong guys?....does that mean that I might have a chance with her?'He thought 'This is great motivation!'

Toriko then walked around, Komatsu and Aiko watched him as he found a giant boulder. Shocking them at the size of it.

"What's with that size?!"Komatsu nervously said

"How big is it?"Shina asked

"It's almost the size of that house that you have in the backyard!"Aiko said to Shina.

"Oh you mean the garden shed?"Shina said

"That was a garden shed?!"Aiko exclaimed she turn her head towards Toriko. "Toriko-Kun isn't that a bit much?"

"It's pretty hard to find iron ore this big, ya know."Toriko said "I've got nothing bad to say about its hardness or durability."  He made a stance.

"Be careful."Aiko said 

"My cells have evolved even further with the Ozone herb."Toriko said "This is a perfect way to measure that power."

'I felt that my cells evolved too. I wonder how stronger he got?'Aiko thought looking closely at Toriko.

"13....14.....15 Ren kugi punch!"Toriko exclaimed punching at the giant sized rock with greet force the Rock seemed to go up by the impact of Toriko's strength. Terry,Komatsu, Aiko and Shina was impressed when the rock broke into bits.

"All right!"He said "Heh. How 'bout that, Komatsu? Terry? Aiko? Shina? Aina?"

"B-beyond amazing!"Komatsu said  Terry let out a howl agreeing, Aina nodded looking impressed.

"I felt a strong breeze from the power in that punch."Shina said "I think it was amazing."

"Wow.....that's amazing Toriko-Kun!"Aiko said

'She just complemented me?'Toriko thought smiling and let out a happy shout.

"Okay, let's get some grub."Toriko said "Aiko, let's go find something!" He took Aiko's hand and ran to find whatever ingredients they could find leaving Shina and Komatsu with Terry.

Komatsu glanced at Shina not knowing what to do, he never had someone like Shina around so he really didn't know how to act or do with someone that's blind at all really.