Chapter 46

" Aiko-San were almost there" yuuto said as he piloted the plane

" that's good" Aiko said as she looked at the island " Oh it looks so pretty!"

" yeah well we're near an area that represent a warm spring climate" yuuto said " in that island it's where springforest is located, we'll land in a few minutes"

" I can't wait!"Aiko exclaimed

" but you gotta be careful there remember what I told you about those rumors if I'm right they're might be a few hunters there too" yuuto said

" Don't worry yuuto il be fine" Aiko said

As they were in the air Aiko couldn't wait to see what the island was all about. Would it be dangerous like back at wul jungle or ice hell? No matter what she came here to find that ingredient. She felt determined to get it no matter what it takes. As she sat there waiting to land once they landed.

" Aiko-San this is far as I can take you if we get any closer the creatures there might get agitated and start fighting." Yuuto said

" it's fine yuuto thanks! I'll call you when I find the ingredient!" Aiko said as she got out of the plane as she carried her backpack she waved goodbye to yuuto.

As Aiko looked around the area it was a few miles from her destination she didn't mind walking there in fact she liked it like that. Walking gave her time to relax and enjoy the scenery a bit usually she was used to being with Toriko and the others as she though of them a bit.

' I Wonder if they're doing okay? Maybe I should've at least left a message to them...' Aiko though ' well it's too late now I'm already here besides what's the worst that could happen right?'

Meanwhile with Toriko, Coco and Sani

Coco was riding on the back of Kiss. As he spotted Aiko's house as usual he wasn't surprised as he spotted a certain bluenette walking towards her house as well as he landed he looked at Toriko.

" hello Toriko" Coco said

" hey Coco" Toriko said

' what is he doing here?' The two though

But before either of them could say a word they two noticed sani's plane land as well

" wha? Toriko! Coco wha' re you two doin' here?" Sani asked as he walked towards them

" funny I was going to ask the same thing about you" Toriko said

" I'm just here to see if Aki wants to have dinner with me" Sani said

" too bad Sani I was here first " Toriko said as Sani glared at Toriko

" it doesn't matter if you were here first Toriko!"Sani exclaimed " I'm only here to see Aki!"

As the two glared at each other as Coco looked at the house as he noticed something.

" I don't think she's home " Coco said

" what?" Toriko and Sani said as they stared at Coco.

As Toriko walked up to her door as he grabbed the handle and Coco was right it was locked.

" she's not home?" Toriko muttered

" where could she go? She usually is with one of us" Sani said " oh maybe matsu might know where she went!"

As Sani ran to his plane leaving Toriko and Coco alone.

" well she usually does visit komatsu to help him cook maybe she might be there " Toriko said