Hogwarts

As the train approached Hogwarts, Alya and her new friends started getting ready to get off the train. "pretty ladies first" said Pansy, letting Alya walk in front of them.

"Thank you, gorgeous" smirked Alya, walking in front of them and getting off the train. They all followed and started walking towards the castle. Just then, Alya saw Hermione walking far ahead.

 "Give me a sec guys, I need to go talk to my sister quickly." said Alya, running off towards Hermione.

 "God, she's gorgeous!" said Mattheo, Tom, Blaise and Theo all at the same time. 

"Shut up you lot." said Draco.  

"Wow. i've never seen any of you so smitten by a girl before, let alone a girl  you've just met!" laughed Pansy. "This is going to be fun."

"Shut up Pansy, it's obvious you fancy her just as much" winked Blaise.

"Oh shush, you" blushed Pansy.

"Hey sis, you okay?" said Hermione, once Alya had caught up to her. "Look, i'm sorry about earlier okay, it's just really hard to think that you're not actually my sister and i guess i was just a bit upset."

"i'll always be your sister Miney, no matter what okay?" said Alya, pulling Hermione into a hug.

 "i know, of course you will. it's just sad, you know?" replied Hermione. "oh by the way, these are my best friends, Harry and Ron. Guys, this is my sister Alya"

"WOW! uh- i - i mean, hi there, i'm harry, harry potter. it's nice to meet you" said Harry, unable to take his eyes off of Alya.

 "hi harry, it's nice to meet you too!" said Alya. 

"Ron Weasley, madam, ma'am, i mean - i - you're really pretty - i - um - hi '' said Ron.

Alya laughed to herself. "Hi, Ron. I've heard A LOT about you, so it's nice to put a face to a name!"

 "ALLY!" shrieked Hermione, clearly astonished but what she had just heard.

 "what did i do?" replied Alya.

 "uh- nothing, it's nothing." said Hermione, quietly.

"You two friends again now, then?" said Draco, as he and the rest of the slytherins had caught up to Alya.

 "Of course we are" laughed Alya. "Do you guys know each other or should i introduce you?"

"Nope, we definitely know each other. You need to stay away from them, Ally. They're evil." said Hermione, shooting Draco a death stare.

"Evil? These guys? Don't make me laugh Hermione, they've all been so nice to me" said Alya.

"They're slytherins, Alya. All slytherins are evil. They're not your friends, they probably just fancy you and want to use you like everyone else did. I don't want you talking to them, I want you to come with me, Ron and Harry now." snapped Hermione.

"Are you serious? I can be friends with whoever I want, Hermione, it's none of your business. Get out my face before i tell Ron how you really feel about him!" replied Alya, angrily.

"You wouldn't dare! Good luck making any friends who don't just want to sleep with you, we both know that's the only thing you're good for. I'm glad you're not my actual sister!" screamed Hermione.

"HEY! That was uncalled for, Granger! leave her alone and get out of here, now!" shouted Draco. Hermione stormed off with Harry and Ron, leaving Alya feeling quite upset. Although she didn't let anyone see that.

"Thanks for sticking up for me, Draco, you didn't have to do that. She's just in a mood, she gets like this all the time. She's jealous of me and she always has been, i'm used to her shit now." said Alya.