The Halloween Party Part 1 (TW)

This chapter briefly mentions inappropriate, non consensual groping and degrading terms. I will put a (TW) where it's mentioned, in case you want to skip past it :) happy reading!

They went back to the common room once they had all finished their dinner, and Alya and Pansy went up to Alya's dorm to get ready for the party. They did their makeup together, and Alya went for a dark, smokey eye look with some deep red lipstick, in honour of halloween. She also painted her nails black and put on a black, lacy bralette with a black bodycon skirt and some fishnets, and a pair of black, heeled ankle boots. Pansy wore a black, laced dress and did her nails and makeup the same as Alya.

"You literally look stunning in everything you wear!" exclaimed Pansy, looking at Alya with her mouth open. "Those boys are going to go INSANE when they see you!

"Thank you, Pansy, you look really sexy," she chuckled, looking Pansy up and down. Pansy blushed as she linked arms with Alya and they went downstairs to the common room.

"We thought it only right that the party is in our common room, considering it's Halloween and we're the spookiest house!" chuckled Pansy as they got to the common room. "But all houses are invited, provided they're not 4th year or below!"

Mattheo locked eyes with Alya and felt like he had frozen. His jaw dropped and he couldn't pick it back up. He looked her up and down and then she caught him staring at her.

"Are you going to tell me how good I look?" she chuckled, walking over to him.

"You look ridiculously hot, Ally," he said finally, grabbing her waist and kissing her on her cheek.

"Why thank you, pretty boy," she smiled, winking at him.

"Fuck, Alya, don't call me that," he groaned, pulling her into him and burying his head in her neck. "You know what that does to me,"

"Aw, I'm sorry. Forgot," she grinned, innocently. Mattheo rolled her eyes playfully at her and kissed her cheek again.

"What the hell is going on between you two?" asked Pansy, who had just watched the whole thing.

"Oh shit, forgot you were there, Pants," snickered Mattheo. "Just telling my princess how good she looks is all,"

"Your princess?!" shouted Pansy. "What the fuck?"

"I um... didn't mean to say that," said Mattheo. "Just ignore that," he smiled at Alya awkwardly before walking away to get another drink.

"Ally? What was that all about?" asked Pansy.

"I have no idea, Pans," whispered Alya. "But you were right, he is in love with me, he told me earlier."

"Oh my god, Alya!" whispered Pansy, excitedly. "I fucking knew it, i should be a psychic or something!"

"Yeah I know, don't tell anyone please," said Alya. "I'll give you the details later, there's too many people around,"

"Of course I won't," smiled Pansy.

Just then, Blaise, Tom and Theo walked into the common room.

"Jesus fucking christ, Alya!" shouted Blaise, staring at her with his mouth open. "You look unbelievable,"

"You really do, love," said Tom.

"Y-yeah... incredible," stuttered Theo, staring at her.

"Thank you, boys," she giggled. "Let's get a drink,"

They all walked over and did a few shots each, as Fred. George, Hermione, Harry, Ron and Neville walked in with another Gryffindor girl, 2 Ravenclaw girls and 2 Hufflepuff boys.