The Halloween Party Part 2 (TW)

This chapter briefly mentions domestic violence and child abuse. Please skip past the '(TW)' if you do not wish to read it :)

Alya and her friends started drinking and dancing again after a while. She started dancing with each of the slytherin boys at first, and then each of her Gryffindor friends. They all ended up getting quite drunk. After a while, everyone started to get tired and they all decided to go to bed. Fred and George hugged Alya and kissed her cheek before leaving with the others to go back to their dorms.

"Ally," said Mattheo as the others left. "Can you stay with me again tonight?" he asked her, taking her hands in his.

"Of course, can we go to my dorm first, though?" said Alya. "I need to take my makeup off,"

They said goodnight to the other Slytherins and went up to Alya's dorm. She told Mattheo to sit on the bed while she took her makeup off, but he didn't. He followed her into the bathroom and hugged her from behind as she did it, staring at her reflection in the mirror with a huge smile. He kissed her neck every so often which made her squirm and giggle, and then she got her pyjamas and took them to Mattheo's dorm. When they entered Mattheo's dorm, Alya took off her boots and her skirt and went to remove her fishnets, but Mattheo walked over to her.

"Leave them on," he smirked at her, pinning her against the wall. He kissed her passionately for a few seconds, before pulling away and studying her body with his eyes, moving his hands up and down her back, to her thighs, to her chest.

"You're so perfect, Alya," he said, grinning at her.

"You're perfect," he smiled up at him.

"I'm far from it darling," he said, looking down.

She lifted his chin so that he would look into her eyes.

"You're beautiful, Mattheo," she said.

SMUT WARNING:

He gave her a huge smile before pulling her into a hug and kissing her lots of times on her cheek and then kissing her lips hard. He squeezed her hips and kissed her neck, sucking on it while tangling his hands in her hair. Alya put her hands up his shirt and took it off of him, before kissing his neck and running her hands up and down his body. She unbuckled his belt before slipping her hands into his jeans and palming him through his boxers.

"Hard for me already, pretty boy?" she said, squeezing his cock gently as he grabbed her by the neck, groaning and breathing heavily. She felt his cock grow even harder as she said those words, as she turned them around so that Mattheo was against the wall instead. She got down on her knees, kissing him all the way down as she knelt. She pulled off his jeans and his boxers before rubbing his cock slowly and placing soft kisses and kitty licks on the tip. She wrapped her lips around it and bobbed her head up and down, picking up the pace after a while. She felt the tip of his dick hit the back of her throat, causing them both to let out a loud moan. She quickly cast "Muffliato" on the door before she kitty licked his cock again. She then licked around the curve of his cock before slowly running her tongue upwards towards the sensitive slit. She pressed her tongue gently on the slit and started to suck on it lightly. Mattheo's hips buckled at the feeling and nearly fell over. Alya pushed him back into the wall and he let out a loud, animalistic groan.

"H-holy... fuck, Ally- What was that," he stuttered, bunching her hair into a tight ponytail. She smiled and winked at him before taking his whole length back into her mouth and bobbing her head up and down, making sure his tip hit the back of her throat every time. She could feel his cock twitching in her mouth, and he started tensing up, so she quickly pulled her head away and stood up.

"Ally, what the fuck? I was so close," he groaned, pulling her close to him.

"Patience, my love," she said, as she grabbed his neck tightly and kissed him hard on his lips. She spun him around and pushed him onto the bed, before straddling him. He tried to get up, but she used her power to keep him there. She was stronger than him.