November

The first of November is always a gloomy day every year. But for Alya and her friends, the hangover they had made it much worse. Luckily for them, it was a Sunday. They all woke up after lunchtime, and decided to sit together in the common room. The common room was still a mess from the party and the lights were hardly on, due to everyone having a headache. Alya was laying on Mattheo and Tom was laying on Alya, while her arm rested on his shoulders. Theo and Blaise were spread across Pansy. They were barely talking to each other, but cracking jokes every now and then. Mattheo kept kissing the top of Alya's head, unconsciously, which made Theo and Blaise stare at the pair of them, looking very puzzled.

"Right, that's like the 6th time you've kissed her Riddle, and she's not even phased by it. What is going on with you two?" said Blaise.

"I didn't even notice, to be honest," laughed Alya.

"Neither did I," chuckled Mattheo.

"So you're so used to kissing each other that you didn't even notice?" said Theo.

"No I just... you boys kiss me on the head and the cheek all the time so I'm kinda just used to it now," said Alya, quickly. "Even you, Tommy,"

"Indeed I do," said Tom, kissing Alya's hand that was on his shoulder.

"Tom I can't believe you're even touching someone, let alone lying on Alya and kissing her hand!" said Blaise. "You hate shit like that,"

"Alya's different," said Tom, plainly.

"You're right there, brother," smiled Matheo.

"That's exactly what Draco said, I'm so confused," said Blaise.

"I can think of one thing that Draco, Tom and Mattheo have in common," chuckled Alya, quietly.

"What's that?" said Theo.

"Alya, shut the fuck up," warned Tom, in a sot voice. Alya chuckled and winked at Theo. Pansy knew what Alya was talking about and gasped.

"Really?!" said Pansy.

"Pans, i swear you're literally psychic, how do you even know whatI'm talking about?" laughed Alya.

"Am I right?" she said.

"Come here," said Alya. Pansy walked over to her and Alya put her hands on Pansy's cheeks and looked into her eyes as she read her mind.

"Yes, you're right," smiled Alya.

"Oh my god!" she said, smirking at Tom.

"Right about what? What's going on?" asked Blaise.

"Oh, nothing," smiled Pansy, winking at Tom.

"Alya, what did you tell her," said Tom.

"I didn't tell her anything, Tommy, i just read her mind and she somehow already knew,"

"Oh, great," sighed Tom.

"Have you three like... had a threesome or something," laughed Blaise.

"God, Zabini, that's disgusting," said Mattheo.

"Disgusting?" asked Alya, looking up at him.

"No, not you!" he said quickly. "I meant having a threesome with Tom, he's my brother!"

"Oh okay, good," smirked Alya.

"I would never call you disgusting, love," he smiled, as he kissed her cheek.

"I should hope not!" chuckled Alya.

"You better not, I'd knock you out," chuckled Tom.

"Same here," said a voice from the other side of the room. Alya looked over to see Draco standing by the door.